Silverdale Seahawks( SBA)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the seahawks looking like this year heard they had some good athletes returning and some good coming in the door? coach Allen will have a great time this year as well. he is the best coach in the state of tennessee in my opion.

Must be a pretty good recruiter as well. I'm not impressed.

what are the seahawks looking like this year heard they had some good athletes returning and some good coming in the door? coach Allen will have a great time this year as well. he is the best coach in the state of tennessee in my opion.

The returning players would have made SD a 6th place team. With those 6-7 stud "transfers" playing this year I wouldn't be surprised with a 3rd place finish. Any surprise transfers for this year?

Best Coach in TN??? ....he has along way to go before even getting his name even mentioned in a discussion of the "best". Probably should let him to at least win a region title before starting that bull Let see how good he does with his loaded team first. Circle Oct 19

5 posts and you think he is the best in tennessee? You are clearly unbiased and just curious about this team.. right

Regardless Silverdale will be Temple from last year. they will go from an average season to a pretty good season. They won't be as good as temple was because A. the talent level just won't be anywhere near as high and B. because temple snuck up on some people last year that Silverdale won't be able to because everyone knows of their 6 or 7 "transfers".

They will have a good season with Marque losses to Lookout Valley and South Pitt, and then end their seasons in round 1 at either Gordonvsille or Friendship.

If you know enough about the team and coach to think he's the best in the state, you're probably just wanting people to comment about the team you follow and/or play for. Why not just say it that way, instead of "what are they looking like this year?"

i ve followed coach Allen from his days in North Georgia, and i know a little about the team and none about the kids supposedly coming in, and of COURSE i m wanting people to comment about the team THATS WHY I POSTED ON THE SITE, THATS WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR, isnt it? and i put it the way i wanted to say it not the way you wanted me to say it. all i m saying is they shcould or couldnt do well i m asking. i dont know how all the other teams are, so thats why i said what are they looking like this year!!!!!!!!!!!! when he was in N Georgia he did very very well, and i think hes great with the kids, the way i ve understood it.

Never won a playoff game in Georgia, I am sure Carlton Flats who has 9 state championships knows his name.

I'm sure this guy is a good coach, but he can't hold a candle to Satterfield, Rankin, Flatt, and many more.

I think he is a good coach, Silverdale got better at the end of the season and played a pretty good game against SP. They didn't have the talent on the field (6 or7 were one the sidelines) but he did well with what he had. They will be better this year but he has a long, long way to go to be mentioned in the coaching elite. Be nice for him to get in the playoffs at least one time and maybe win a region title before we give him a crown