Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

I WOULD BE HIGHLY INTERESTED TO HEAR FROM THE MILAN FANS WHAT EXACTLY THEY FEEL THAT MORRIS SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY? I MYSELF THOUGHT HIS NETHER-REGIONS WERE A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR HIS OWN GOOD TONIGHT WITH ALL THE FOURTH DOWN TRIES.

If he had practiced Postoak at QB instead of recruiting a new QB to transfer to Milan then things could and should have been different tonight.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these folks who claim to be Milan fans. I've never seen either of you before tonight. Yeah we lost yeah it stinks but we can only get better and will only get better.

2nd string QB, 2nd string FB, 4th string RB got vast majority of carries. With Postoak moving to QB we lost starting TE and DE. We were without starting tackle and starting guard. The wide receivers were rolling ever play three deep. So we had three starters on the line and starting receivers every third play every other position was filled by a back up. We had to run three wide receivers because our TE is playing QB and his backup is in a cast. This is hardly the same team that will be on the field come playoff time. Bledsoe, Treadwell, and Hanson should all be back for Camden. Williams starting catching cramps after the late hit as was Gilbert. Moore caught a stinger and missed a lot of time. All that said. Things are only going to get better for the Dawgs. Paul Ward does it to us again. We lost to a good Huntingdon team. It's only week one got a lot of season left and we showed signs of being a very good team. JW Williams aka Reggie Bush did some pretty amazing things tonight. Gilbert also looked very good. Bledsoe and the others will come back. Postoak hasn't thrown a pass since april. He'll get in there and do well until Coleman can come back. Lot of season left.

No way Milan beats Camden. Camden is way better than Huntingdon.

And what if Postoak would have gotten injured early in the first game of the season? I am sure you would have been prepared for anything that might have happened.

I have to hand it to you guys. You are good losers. You know what they say, "Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser". Lets stand together to oust Morris by next season. United we stand, divided we fall.

omg what is wrong with these people well some of these people morris is not the problem postoak is not the problem and i would have ? some of the plays but not even close to all thats for another post my ? is this why is losing to huntingdon that bad we are without a bunch of kids and they will come back and didnt we lose to them in 1998 i could be wrong but i think we did so whats the problem biggest problem i seen was that we got way too tired from playing alot both ways because of injurys but i think we will be fine and for the one that says we wont beat camden we might not but it doesnt mean nothing till the playoffs and then again we just might win that one the postoak will nock the rust off and well get some people back by then bledsoe will prolly be 100% so no worrys here this team needed to take a lose it would be really bad to be unbeaten come playoff time in my opinion

Milan goes up 13-0 very quickly. Starting QB goes down. What do you do if your the opposing coach?..stuff the line. You can't win if you cant consistently mix up your pass/run, unless you have Rod Smith. Milan wins if the QB doesn't go down. J.W. Williams might be the fastest kid since Daylan Walker. Milan could easily finish the Regular season 9-1. Its Milan, are some people forgetting that? Milan doesn't lose in the first round of the playoffs, nor do they not make the playoffs at all. Whens the last time that happened, 20 years ago? To the mature Huntingdon fans, congrats. To the others, take a hike, your idiots.

omg what is wrong with these people well some of these people morris is not the problem postoak is not the problem and i would have ? some of the plays but not even close to all thats for another post my ? is this why is losing to huntingdon that bad we are without a bunch of kids and they will come back and didnt we lose to them in 1998 i could be wrong but i think we did so whats the problem biggest problem i seen was that we got way too tired from playing alot both ways because of injurys but i think we will be fine and for the one that says we wont beat camden we might not but it doesnt mean nothing till the playoffs and then again we just might win that one the postoak will nock the rust off and well get some people back by then bledsoe will prolly be 100% so no worrys here this team needed to take a lose it would be really bad to be unbeaten come playoff time in my opinion

wow...another good loser....are you trying to convince yourself? Yes we lost to Huntingdon in 1998 but we lost to a real good team not this years team. And I still say there is no way we beat Camden, Humboldt, Trenton or JCS. Without these wins it means no playoffs.

I have no idea who you are, but i really don??™t like you. I'm a true Milan fan. I firmly stand behind Coach Morris. Why? because he wins games. Period. He knows how to motivate players and get things done. Do i like loosing tonight? he.ll no. It stinks. Is the season over? absolutely not. Huntington has a very good team and they play hard every down. (if i was yall, id try to make sure that doesn??™t translate into playing hard after the whistle) Weathers is a very good back running behind a very good line. Personally I hope to get a rematch. When it's a little colder outside. There is no shame in loosing to Huntington. (Paul Ward is haunted) No excuses for loosing tonight. We missed an extra point that really hurt us and we got winded (first game lot of people going both ways) I don??™t necessarily agree with every one of Morris' calls but I learned a long time ago just don??™t question someone who is a lot better at something than you are and Morris is a lot better at coaching football than most people in the world. If you will remember Milan looked pretty pitiful in last year??™s season opener. It all turned out alright. Postoak will do fine at QB. He had the spot until Coleman came. It will hurt worse loosing him as a DE TE than loosing Coleman as a QB. Milan will start to get healthy real soon and I still like our chances and our team. Hackinbad, you have never been on here before and if i didn't know any better, I??™d say that you are from some other town, (that probably doesn??™t like Milan) and you are trying to make us look bad by acting like a 8 year old with Terets. Please do us all a favor and don??™t tell people you are a Milan fan. We don??™t want you. Congrats to Huntington. Hard hitting game. Hopefully we'll see you in November.