McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang guys, yall realize 87% of people are pickin yall to lose?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We been there for a couple of weeks now!!!! Nothing new to us. The thing is hardly any of them know anything about the Rebels at all!!! Heck, some have been telling us we were overrated since late September!!! Go figure?? Yeah, we have a website with some video clips they can check out and since that became known we have gotten at least a little more respect from the guys on the east end. Who knows what will happen next Friday afternoon?? For a fact, the Pirates best not walk into MTSU's stadium thinking they are already the champs!!! JCS brought the Gold Ball back to west TN last season just because folks thought we couldn't play over here on the west end.

I doubt that you will see a sensible McKenzie poster predicting a win yet we are coming to the 'Boro with the intention of doing just that.

Good luck to both teams and lets all hope for an injury free game!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I picked the over-rated lucky dogs over in Mckenzie.......................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You comin' Friday Tex???? You know, just to see if we can luck out one more time???? Sure hope we got enough butt to hang with this bunch from S. Pitt. and make a game of it. I had hoped our D would do a little better job with Dailey last Friday but, I didn't know just how good he was then. Ya' gotta love his style of running though. He'd take the snap and wander off to one side staying behind his blockers untill the Rebel D persued and then cut back to the back side and the race was on!!!!!!!!! We adjusted the D enough to get them to stay at home enough times to pull out the win (Dailey's leg cramps were a big help too!!)

I don't see how he held out for 14 weeks at the pace he was at last Friday night!!??

McKenzie isn't Hampton. There is no common ground to compare these two teams really. No doubt, the Rebels could put together a highlight film from this season that would send Pirates scurrying for cover in every direction!! But, there is no way to know what ya'lls opponents and our opponents are really like or how good or bad they are either. I'm sure ya'll could put together a highlight film similar too!

We'll all know by about 6 PM next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Press rankings don't matter. They are arbitrary at best anyway. The Rebels and the Pirates are the two best class A teams in Tennessee this season. It has been proven on the playing field over the last 14-15 weeks. No doubt there will be those who try to ruffle feathers on here this week but, it's really useless. It's not like both of us haven't listened to it all season and it hasn't deterred either of us from getting here!!!

It has already been mentioned but, I'll back it up------------both of these teams have earned the respect of everyone who chooses to chime in on here or actually go to the game Friday afternoon!!

ONE MORE TIME REBELS!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

I predicted these teams would be playing for the title several months ago and got some heat from the west, especially some of the Cascade guys.

For those of SP fans who don't know, here is a great Website you can get some idea of what the Rebels will bring to the table www.mckenzierebels.com If you have broad band or enough time you can download highlights from this year. I have 2 sons starting for the Rebels this year and I have coached at one time another all or most of the Rebels on this squad. These Rebels have hearts of lions so don't count them out just yet. I will not make a prediction on this game, due to the fact I know little or nothing about SP. I'm just thrilled and proud of this team regardless of what happens Friday.

See you at the BORO

KEEP THEM SHARP COMER

GO REBELS

You comin' Friday Tex???? You know, just to see if we can luck out one more time???? Sure hope we got enough butt to hang with this bunch from S. Pitt. and make a game of it. I had hoped our D would do a little better job with Dailey last Friday but, I didn't know just how good he was then. Ya' gotta love his style of running though. He'd take the snap and wander off to one side staying behind his blockers untill the Rebel D persued and then cut back to the back side and the race was on!!!!!!!!! We adjusted the D enough to get them to stay at home enough times to pull out the win (Dailey's leg cramps were a big help too!!)

I don't see how he held out for 14 weeks at the pace he was at last Friday night!!??

I will have to watch it from home got little pnes getting off the school bus at 3:45................but I will be pulling for you over-rated lucky dogs Rebels....................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will have to watch it from home got little pnes getting off the school bus at 3:45................but I will be pulling for you over-rated lucky dogs Rebels....................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I'm not mistaken I know of atleast three people that have told me that they don't have school Friday ... For McKenzie that is ... Unless your children attend somewhere else ...

If I'm not mistaken I know of atleast three people that have told me that they don't have school Friday ... For McKenzie that is ... Unless your children attend somewhere else ...

I'm not a Rebels fan. I was at the game friday night night when ya'll played Mt. Pleasant. I have kids going to school in Dickson Tn. and McEwen Tn..................................but I will be pulling for the Rebels friday..........................