Jefferson County Football (Fall Practice thread)

DZbettin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6:00 on the practice field

It would not be realistic to expect much improvement from Friday's scrimmage vs West since the team has only had one practice. I do think this is a better match up for the Patriots.

What I hope to see is :

1. Off line firing of the ball and holding their blocks

2. DB's getting off of their blocks and getting up field to make good tackles.

3. Some true veer offense with true reads and pitches

Considering the Farragut scrimmage will be tough, this is the best chance to build some confidence.

This scrimmage is very important.

It would not be realistic to expect much improvement from Friday's scrimmage vs West since the team has only had one practice. I do think this is a better match up for the Patriots.

What I hope to see is :

Considering the Farragut scrimmage will be tough, this is the best chance to build some confidence.

you are right patriot, considering there has only been one practice day since the last scrimmage, and i bet a lot of yesterday was spent chewing out and running.

What I hope to see is :

Hopefully I can make it, if I can in addition to what you're looking for I`ll be looking to see who steps up at WR(if anyone), and who could possibly take some of the load off of McFall. And if they do any special teams, who`ll be handing the kicking and punting duties.

Hopefully I can make it, if I can in addition to what you're looking for I`ll be looking to see who steps up at WR(if anyone), and who could possibly take some of the load off of McFall. And if they do any special teams, who`ll be handing the kicking and punting duties.

If the scrimmage goes like friday's, the wide receivers will be unengaged

The O looked a lot better last night!!! At every position. Hopefully things are starting jell. Step made a great over his head type catch. Long looked good. Brooks had a fumble at the end of a 18+yard run. Then he came right back with 2 solid back to back 15-20+yarders. McFall looked solid.

But none of this could have happpened if the line didn't start blocking. Great job guys. I'm sure I have left a name or position out but you all played great. Keep on improving at this rate and there will a lot of upsets this season in your favor.

Whose next on the scrimmage list?