Jefferson County Football (Fall Practice thread)

DZbettin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can certainly see why you think Farragut would be a tougher opponent, After all Central has simply owned the Admirals the last 3 years in real games that counted.

What was the score last year with Farragut? I have seen the last 3 scrimmages between us and in my opionion, your team has dropped off some each year. Can you update me on the kid that was hurt?

I can certainly see why you think Farragut would be a tougher opponent, After all Central has simply owned the Admirals the last 3 years in real games that counted.

What was the score last year with Farragut? I have seen the last 3 scrimmages between us and in my opionion, your team has dropped off some each year. Can you update me on the kid that was hurt?

I agree with Patriot Pride, it seemed to me than Central has slacked off some from the last few years, especially from those Cassen Jackson, Terrence Scott, Zack Helton days. I also think that Farragut will be a tougher scrimmage opponet this year, in comparision with some of the teams you`ve had I think this years team is well behind those, it also looked like there were a lot less players out this year for Central than years past.

Well boys its that time of year again, good to see some interest in the ol Patriots this year.

Coach Gut sounds like he is doing a great job like I knew he would. If nothing else I know that Justin will get better character out of the boys that in the last few years. He is a good guy and a good dad, I hope he can mold these kids into fine young men. There sure wont be any mutiny on ol Gut.

The boys got a tough road ahead of these as is always the case in Region 1. But I do feel like we have some good talent and explosive players like McFall. Young Long has a good head on his shoulders and he will be alright as long as he stays patient and goes with the flow.

We may not make state this year but I really feel like Coach Gut will lead the team toward getting the program back where it needs to be.

Heard one of the scrimmages didnt go so good, dont remember which one. I heard that the opposing coach wanted to prove a point after he didnt get the JCHS job, so he showed up and wanted to play 11 on 11 instead of 8 on 8 and we werent ready. Just what I heard but sounds shiesty if you ask me.

Good luck to everybody this year, do your best and be proud to be a Patriot.

1,2,3,4 hit that sonuva b!

Well boys its that time of year again, good to see some interest in the ol Patriots this year.

Coach Gut sounds like he is doing a great job like I knew he would. If nothing else I know that Justin will get better character out of the boys that in the last few years. He is a good guy and a good dad, I hope he can mold these kids into fine young men. There sure wont be any mutiny on ol Gut.

The boys got a tough road ahead of these as is always the case in Region 1. But I do feel like we have some good talent and explosive players like McFall. Young Long has a good head on his shoulders and he will be alright as long as he stays patient and goes with the flow.

We may not make state this year but I really feel like Coach Gut will lead the team toward getting the program back where it needs to be.

Heard one of the scrimmages didnt go so good, dont remember which one. I heard that the opposing coach wanted to prove a point after he didnt get the JCHS job, so he showed up and wanted to play 11 on 11 instead of 8 on 8 and we werent ready. Just what I heard but sounds shiesty if you ask me.

Good luck to everybody this year, do your best and be proud to be a Patriot.

1,2,3,4 hit that sonuva b!

Well look who has emerged out of hibernation, good to see you back on the T Lawyer.