Austin East Roadrunners

Digger20

Not only does Fulton has speed but AE has speed and more. Like Roadrunner 89 said, "Don't count AE out this year" I've said it before, its going to be fun year to be a ROADRUNNA!!!

"You're Butt better ask somebody about them Boyz on the Hill(AE)"

Let's GO ROADRUNNERS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only does Fulton has speed but AE has speed and more. Like Roadrunner 89 said, "Don't count AE out this year" I've said it before, its going to be fun year to be a ROADRUNNA!!!

"You're Butt better ask somebody about them Boyz on the Hill(AE)"

Let's GO ROADRUNNERS

i never once counted a-e but anyone who follows this region knows how hard it is and a wild card could win it all. I wish the best of luck to A-E and i'll prbly be at one of their games. Honestly, every year is fun to be a roadrunner, the jungle would be bad ###### to play in.

Yea i think this is a bit of a sleeper in terms of an outstanding and competitive game. Both teams seem excited for this year. AE is on the rise and heading back to the veer option that brought them so much success in years past and Webb continues to build on their winning tradition after winning state last year in their division. I hope both teams are injury free and put on a great show. I've got Webb by 7

Oh they're already ready... But that's what I was saying about the DL they must step up in the gaps. But this will be a good game and they're calling for rain so uh oh, whoever holds on to the ball will win this game. But AE wants to pay Webb back for last years game. Which was a costly call by the official at the end of the game. So its a little pay back in store for Webb..

Coach Graham will have the Road Runners ready to speed this season. The speedy young ladds from the east side of Knoxville are always a formidable opponent. I don't think this season will be any different. Austin East will have a good season. Between Austin East, Fulton and Knoxville Catholic there is some good 3A teams in Knoxville.

Oh they're already ready... But that's what I was saying about the DL they must step up in the gaps. But this will be a good game and they're calling for rain so uh oh, whoever holds on to the ball will win this game. But AE wants to pay Webb back for last years game. Which was a costly call by the official at the end of the game. So its a little pay back in store for Webb..

Hey Turtle.

You are right about the costly call; not a bad one, just a costly one. You're a wise man. I know you know this already, but make sure the boys do as well. The Boyce kid can flat out fly. I know, AE, speed to burn, etc. He can really scoot. Good luck, and I'm excited to see how the new staff takes it to the next level. Pumped to Kenny Jones!

ruse?