Red Boiling Springs

singray

People look at RBS football 1 of 2 ways, 1: Being a Joke 2: Good kids who try their hardest to win a game and gain everyone's respect for trying and ignoring the criticism that they get for losing each year. I've had my comments about Red Boiling Football, but I played and what I say is out of frustration because I personally know what it's like to practice every day prepare for a game then go out on friday night get beat by 50 points, then go to school on Monday and get made fun of by the guys who doesn't play football... This year if any we should win a couple of games because we don't play that strong of a schedule and hopefully tonight people can stop talking about the losing streak and hopefully we can win a game tonight...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People look at RBS football 1 of 2 ways, 1: Being a Joke 2: Good kids who try their hardest to win a game and gain everyone's respect for trying and ignoring the criticism that they get for losing each year. I've had my comments about Red Boiling Football, but I played and what I say is out of frustration because I personally know what it's like to practice every day prepare for a game then go out on friday night get beat by 50 points, then go to school on Monday and get made fun of by the guys who doesn't play football... This year if any we should win a couple of games because we don't play that strong of a schedule and hopefully tonight people can stop talking about the losing streak and hopefully we can win a game tonight...

Believe me, RBS players have the respect of everyone. Anyone that can stick it out through all the losses and still come out to practice every day deserves respect. Good luck this year!

Hotdog, sounds to me, you are just a Lafayette Tiger fan who is afaraid that RBS will have a little success. Also I believe from your comments, you do not know Coach Boles or his staff. Coach Boles coached at Loudon High School in the 1980's and the had winning record both years, going 11-1 in one of those seasons. Coach Goolsby was Assistant at T-ville Ky in the 80's and thy went to the playoffs both years with winning records. Coach Baughn coaches at Mt. JUliet and played at Gallitan each year with a winning record. The only Coach on their staff without having coached or played for a team without a winning rwecord is a Tiger alum(imagine that). Seemes to me you had better get your facts straight before you start laying blame for the situation at RBS. the problem with the program at RBS is with the former administration. They haven't had more than 2 coaches fulltime coaches in the past 4 years until now. Plus how do you know the effort given by the RBS coaches? Are you at practice each day or you like most Tiger fans that can't believe any Coaching staff works as had as theirs.

Good luck Bulldogs and I hope you win more games than my former beloved Tigers(for those of you without a clue REGIT is a backwards tiger.

Hey man, the regit thing is pretty clever...

Anyway, I'm from Lafayette and I'm not one of the people who hates RBS..

I don't understand the pathetic attitudes between RBS AND LAFAYETTE....i don't know who to blame because

i know it goes both ways....

May be because I moved away for a few years....don't know..

Anyway, I'd love to see the bulldogs win some games...I know both coaches and they are good people..

I don't have a clue as to how good a coach either one of them is...

p.s. having 3 to 9 coaches doesn't mean you will win ballgames wither...

give me CLINT SATTERFIELD by himself and I'll go to state playing 9 players...(haha)

good luck RBS....

Hey man, the regit thing is pretty clever...

Anyway, I'm from Lafayette and I'm not one of the people who hates RBS..

I don't understand the pathetic attitudes between RBS AND LAFAYETTE....i don't know who to blame because

i know it goes both ways....

May be because I moved away for a few years....don't know..

Anyway, I'd love to see the bulldogs win some games...I know both coaches and they are good people..

I don't have a clue as to how good a coach either one of them is...

p.s. having 3 to 9 coaches doesn't mean you will win ballgames wither...

give me CLINT SATTERFIELD by himself and I'll go to state playing 9 players...(haha)

good luck RBS....

Macon Co has a worse record than RBS this year so far. What are you talking about? RBS may end with a better record. Wouldnt that be the pitts? The step child county team have a better record. I read on the other thread about all the politics in Lafayette. I can see why RBS is always down. What support have they had from the county? Seems all the funding stops there. Its obvious when you look at the two fields. About like everywhere else where there is 2 schools in a county. One has the best the other has the rest. Then you expect harmony? Some places are worse than others. This one may just top the list.

im from lafayette i was glued to every station a internet site rootin for RBS to win against pickett i really hope they have a great year they have 4 good coaches that know what there doing they have two kids transfer from the tigers the have 39 kids this year (includin 8th grades who dress for varisty) i wouldnt be surpised if they won more games than us this year there Qb is comin back with time behind him but he has a junior brethin down his back good luck MCHS an RBSH R.I.P. JH#41 always on the field always in our hearts