Red Boiling Springs

singray

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the TSSAA should allow teams like this to play non-region schedules for two years at a time, then be re-evaluated. They could play the smallest teams within reasonable travel distance, first year programs, even JV programs. Right now, unless they get special permission, doing so takes them out of the postseason for all sports. St Andrew's got permission and is doing so, RBS should attempt it

I think the TSSAA should allow teams like this to play non-region schedules for two years at a time, then be re-evaluated. They could play the smallest teams within reasonable travel distance, first year programs, even JV programs. Right now, unless they get special permission, doing so takes them out of the postseason for all sports. St Andrew's got permission and is doing so, RBS should attempt it

They are playing two first year programs in us (Lancaster Christian) and Pickett County. They are also playing a very beatable Mt. Juliet Christian team, and a Jackson County team that didn't rout Pickett. I think RBS will get the monkey off their back, maybe as soon as this week with PCHS. If not this week, I think they beat MJCA.

They are playing two first year programs in us (Lancaster Christian) and Pickett County. They are also playing a very beatable Mt. Juliet Christian team, and a Jackson County team that didn't rout Pickett. I think RBS will get the monkey off their back, maybe as soon as this week with PCHS. If not this week, I think they beat MJCA.

Man I hope you are right. Its W A Y overdue for them. I really hope they win more than people expect them to.

That's true but the beatings they usually take in their region games might not leave them with much left in their winnable, or at least their more competitive, contests. A lot of teams have similar troubles but few if any year after year.