Who will win the 1A state championship?

timbdp

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how did FCS play in the finals if they were the only 1A team that made it to the boro? Did they play a 2A team that was also the only one to make it there? Or did they just play with themselves? (pun intended).

The reasoning for that is because JCS moved up to 2a, so that makes FCS the only 1a team to be at the state last season.

They played a 2A team Jackson Christian...

Wow, you mean the TSSAA actually let a 2006 2a team play in the 1a finals? That is a hard mistake to hide. Tell me just how that happened. I might have some ammo to throw at Hampton, T.C., SP, or Oneid. (sarcasm).

You lost, just like Coalfield did to Hampton, BBU, and others the last few years. You get over it and go on. Sounds like some FCS folks need to do the same. Right Pujo?

Wow, you mean the TSSAA actually let a 2006 2a team play in the 1a finals? That is a hard mistake to hide. Tell me just how that happened. I might have some ammo to throw at Hampton, T.C., SP, or Oneid. (sarcasm).

You lost, just like Coalfield did to Hampton, BBU, and others the last few years. You get over it and go on. Sounds like some FCS folks need to do the same. Right Pujo?

Listen, JCS was 1A last year. They beat FCS in the finals. They moved up to 2A this year. So they arent the favorites, FCS is.

My post was sarcasm too...Jo Byrns fan here.

Listen, JCS was 1A last year. They beat FCS in the finals. They moved up to 2A this year. So they arent the favorites, FCS is.

Maybe you don't understand the word favorites. (FCS is favored to win). But they are not the favorite team to win. Others are favorites. Which means others would rather see their favorites win. FCS has a minorty of fans who have worked hard in here to not become the favorite team in 1A football. Sometimes even a winner can be an opinion poll loser. Pac Man for instance. He is a winner and a loser at the same time. That is because its all about him and he disrespects everyone else. Much like the minorty of FCS fans does in here. Don't try to read anything into this. I said what I said. I don't need it twisted to fit someone else's interpretation. I did not write it parables.

If you beat a team it don't make them dirt under your feet. Someone to talk down on until they beat you. When you lose respect for others. They lose respect for you. Seems this is what is happening. A minorty of posters actions will reflect on their associations. Which has happened to a fine program at FC. Could it be a change of attitude and the manner some fans communicates with others, is in order to change the FC image and they become favorites?

Maybe you don't understand the word favorites. (FCS is favored to win). But they are not the favorite team to win. Others are favorites. Which means others would rather see their favorites win. FCS has a minorty of fans who have worked hard in here to not become the favorite team in 1A football. Sometimes even a winner can be an opinion poll loser. Pac Man for instance. He is a winner and a loser at the same time. That is because its all about him and he disrespects everyone else. Much like the minorty of FCS fans does in here. Don't try to read anything into this. I said what I said. I don't need it twisted to fit someone else's interpretation. I did not write it parables.

If you beat a team it don't make them dirt under your feet. Someone to talk down on until they beat you. When you lose respect for others. They lose respect for you. Seems this is what is happening. A minorty of posters actions will reflect on their associations. Which has happened to a fine program at FC. Could it be a change of attitude and the manner some fans communicates with others, is in order to change the FC image and they become favorites?

You jest at scars that never felt a wound

Here's an FC fans opinion.

Favorite team = FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN

Favored team to win the 1A 2008 football Championship = Gordonsville (maybe the best OL and QB in the state) or Mt. Pleasant (9 starters on oth sides of the ball & Mr. Football). The bullseye is squarely on your back!!! Right where you wanted it.

As far as Mossy's analysis of the word "favorites". It seems a little skewed based on "2006 sour grapes". Most FC fans admitted (some many times) that Gordonsville 2006 team played extremely well in last years matchup with FC in game 2. FC fans lined up on coach T congratulating your players, coaches, and fans on a great game, great sportsmanship, and great atmosphere. Many FC fans admitted that G-ville was as good as any team they played last year including state champion JCS. All of this was an humble attempt to show FC fan's admiration for your football program and your players and coaches efforts.

Do you think any FC fan was dumb enough to believe or concerned enough to care whether or not we were a "favorite" team of any other teams fan base on the FC road to Murfreesboro last year? We all saw the G-ville, TC, etc fans lining the FC fences and rooting against any and all privates. It must have been real tough as FC played Temple and then again when 2 privates played for the STATE TITLE. As long as any private school is winning against public schools the public school fans for the most part will be bitter and looking for a way to take it out on the private school programs. This "opinion poll" forum allows you to vent!!! You see the private school supporters have come to realize that you don't have to like private schools but as long as the T$$AA governing body allows publics and privates to compete then when your public team steps on the field with a private the private school athlete knows he is already down 1.9 student/athletes per player and he's not out there in a collision sport to make "favorite friends". Hopefully you will respect our kids efforts and hard work. If not we can live with it and we will still respect your kids and the programs they represent.

And now at least one FC fan has pegged your beloved Gordonsville Tigers as the favorite to be 1A State Champs in 2007. Best of luck in attaining the prize. The road will be long and difficult with many curves along the way. We await your arrival in October at FC.

Here's an FC fans opinion.

Favorite team = FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN

Favored team to win the 1A 2008 football Championship = Gordonsville (maybe the best OL and QB in the state) or Mt. Pleasant (9 starters on oth sides of the ball & Mr. Football). The bullseye is squarely on your back!!! Right where you wanted it.

As far as Mossy's analysis of the word "favorites". It seems a little skewed based on "2006 sour grapes". Most FC fans admitted (some many times) that Gordonsville 2006 team played extremely well in last years matchup with FC in game 2. FC fans lined up on coach T congratulating your players, coaches, and fans on a great game, great sportsmanship, and great atmosphere. Many FC fans admitted that G-ville was as good as any team they played last year including state champion JCS. All of this was an humble attempt to show FC fan's admiration for your football program and your players and coaches efforts.

Do you think any FC fan was dumb enough to believe or concerned enough to care whether or not we were a "favorite" team of any other teams fan base on the FC road to Murfreesboro last year? We all saw the G-ville, TC, etc fans lining the FC fences and rooting against any and all privates. It must have been real tough as FC played Temple and then again when 2 privates played for the STATE TITLE. As long as any private school is winning against public schools the public school fans for the most part will be bitter and looking for a way to take it out on the private school programs. This "opinion poll" forum allows you to vent!!! You see the private school supporters have come to realize that you don't have to like private schools but as long as the T$$AA governing body allows publics and privates to compete then when your public team steps on the field with a private the private school athlete knows he is already down 1.9 student/athletes per player and he's not out there in a collision sport to make "favorite friends". Hopefully you will respect our kids efforts and hard work. If not we can live with it and we will still respect your kids and the programs they represent.

And now at least one FC fan has pegged your beloved Gordonsville Tigers as the favorite to be 1A State Champs in 2007. Best of luck in attaining the prize. The road will be long and difficult with many curves along the way. We await your arrival in October at FC.

As usual in on ear out the other. Twist it to fit your thinking. Which is what its all about in the first place. As for which side of the fence I was on when FC played Temple. I was talking with your place kicker along your side of the fence. I moved over to the other side after FC had clearly won the game. To chat with some SP folks. As hard as is was after all the abuse you spread. I know it isnt the kids fault. Just the few posters in here with the huge EGO problems. Most having more than one name, Coach. You have a right to be bitter. But do you just have to take it out on everone on coacht? Also I did not address the kids or the program. I addressed the minority posters on coacht.

As usual in on ear out the other. Twist it to fit your thinking. Which is what its all about in the first place. As for which side of the fence I was on when FC played Temple. I was talking with your place kicker along your side of the fence. I moved over to the other side after FC had clearly won the game. To chat with some SP folks. As hard as is was after all the abuse you spread. I know it isnt the kids fault. Just the few posters in here with the huge EGO problems. Most having more than one name, Coach. You have a right to be bitter. But do you just have to take it out on everone on coacht? Also I did not address the kids or the program. I addressed the minority posters on coacht.

On another note if I had the private school problem why would I have wasted my time and money to come watch 2 privates play? I was there to support region 4. Definitely not a curiosity thing. Do you really think I wanted to see our region loose? If so, you have really gotten things more out of perspective than I suspect.

.......... What?????????....dirt under your feet?....... respect?????.....

DTRUTH got too much info there