SC vs DCA scrimmage Friday

oldsc7

Yeah...that wasn't a true indication of either team last spring. We should get a better idea tomorrow. It should be dreadfully hot...and I would

think both teams are a little tired after the 1st week of practice. It may be more of a matter of endurance than anything else. All teams are in that

boat this time of year. That's another reason I don't put too much stock in scrimmages. It is good to get things started...so to speak. Football Fridays are

just around the corner.

Appreciate the PM and the invite last week, A, but Friday is Mrs Robjim's birthday. Gotta keep'em happy down on the farm.

Hope the scrimmage goes well for both teams and there are no injuries. Two class programs.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the PM and the invite last week, A, but Friday is Mrs Robjim's birthday. Gotta keep'em happy down on the farm.

Hope the scrimmage goes well for both teams and there are no injuries. Two class programs.

You're quite welcome...my friend. Maybe next time. Have a good couple of special days.

Did anyone see the scrimmage, we are anxious to hear about these two teams?????

Really wanting to know something about DCA

It appeared to me SC had the upper hand. They scored more. They looked really good. All the baseball and tennis players were back for DCA. Looks like our neighbors hasnt missed a step. I like em. Except week 1. Go Owls.

were they actually keeping score????

Not me but Im sure someone did. I just know SC scored more. Both teams have kinks to work out. But dont thay all at this time of the year?

were they actually keeping score????

Not me but Im sure someone did. I just know SC scored more. Both teams have kinks to work out. But dont thay all at this time of the year?

Not me but Im sure someone did. I just know SC scored more. Both teams have kinks to work out. But dont thay all at this time of the year?Not me but Im sure someone did. I just know SC scored more. Both teams have kinks to work out. But dont thay all at this time of the year?

Sure they all do, we heard that DCA definitely put up more of a fight then in the spring meeting and since SC is preseason ranked we wanted to know what someone who saw the scrimmage thought.

Sure they all do, we heard that DCA definitely put up more of a fight then in the spring meeting and since SC is preseason ranked we wanted to know what someone who saw the scrimmage thought.

I thought DCA looked good. The qb is very accurate...very elusive...and #21 is a very good player. #70 is a hoss. Moneyman is right. Both teams have things to work out...but overall both should have good seasons. I think the score was about 3-1 SC.

I thought DCA looked good. The qb is very accurate...very elusive...and #21 is a very good player. #70 is a hoss. Moneyman is right. Both teams have things to work out...but overall both should have good seasons. I think the score was about 3-1 SC.

Thanks so much for the info. Sounds like both teams played "preseason" well. !!! Thanks again.

I did see the scrimmage. I was there because I live in the same county. Never miss a chance to see some football. I didn't see the first scrimmage you speak of in the spring. I am sure with more key players they did put up more of a fight. Not good enough to hang with SC as of yet. Thats if you put much faith into scrimmages. Some teams look bad working on things. Plus you dont pull out the stops in scrimmages or show your season plays. So who knows? Both teams look good.