SC vs DCA scrimmage Friday

oldsc7

I did see the scrimmage. I was there because I live in the same county. Never miss a chance to see some football. I didn't see the first scrimmage you speak of in the spring. I am sure with more key players they did put up more of a fight. Not good enough to hang with SC as of yet. Thats if you put much faith into scrimmages. Some teams look bad working on things. Plus you dont pull out the stops in scrimmages or show your season plays. So who knows? Both teams look good.

Yeah, you're right about that. How did SC do last year? They won their region and all right?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're right about that. How did SC do last year? They won their region and all right?

Like the aflek goat says NAHH. They lost in a close game with Westmoreland. To recover in the finals to play Alcoa. Who took it to the house. To win state. Im sure you knew that.

#21 for DCA must have been playing shortstop in the spring. He was elusive and has the quickness to get in the open field. He scored in the kickoff return portion of the scrimmage. SC gave up too much to the passing game. Defense has some work to do. They will get it done. Wilmore made several catches for the Owls with a really good play for a score. Looked like both teams got some good work.

#21 for DCA must have been playing shortstop in the spring. He was elusive and has the quickness to get in the open field. He scored in the kickoff return portion of the scrimmage. SC gave up too much to the passing game. Defense has some work to do. They will get it done. Wilmore made several catches for the Owls with a really good play for a score. Looked like both teams got some good work.

yes, he does play ss, the qb plays second and receivers are at 1st/pitching and 3rd/pitching. They were a great team to watch play bball too. They swept the eventual state champ goodpasture guys in regular season but feel a run short in the substate so missed the boro trip. ONe of their moms told us they were hoping to play well against the SC guys. Those guys seem like a real class act in Smith County, they have a large sqaud so looks like they are continually training for the future too! Nice.