Jeff County Players Lose in Court

Ole Dad

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefferson Co has moved on from all parties involved, an ugly chapter in program history is finally over.

This is a sad situation which now appears to be closed.I would like to understand sometime, based on my interest in HS Football, how things ever got to the point to get this type of crap started.Don't really want a reply, just want to learn.

Jefferson Co has moved on from all parties involved, an ugly chapter in program history is finally over.

This is a sad situation which now appears to be closed.I would like to understand sometime, based on my interest in HS Football, how things ever got to the point to get this type of crap started.Don't really want a reply, just want to learn.

This is a sad situation which now appears to be closed.I would like to understand sometime, based on my interest in HS Football, how things ever got to the point to get this type of crap started.Don't really want a reply, just want to learn.This is a sad situation which now appears to be closed.I would like to understand sometime, based on my interest in HS Football, how things ever got to the point to get this type of crap started.Don't really want a reply, just want to learn.

It gets to this point when parents undermine the coach's authority. SOME parents think they run the team and they know more than the coach. They fill their kids head full of crap and it starts driving a wedge between the coach, the team and the players involved. Some parents are "offended" when their son or daughter gets yelled at by a coach. They take it personal as if the coach has something against them or their kid. We live in a society in which to many people believe that the only way to motivate is with positive motivation. While that may work sometimes, there are times nothing motivates like a good @&& ripping.

This is a sad situation which now appears to be closed.I would like to understand sometime, based on my interest in HS Football, how things ever got to the point to get this type of crap started.Don't really want a reply, just want to learn.This is a sad situation which now appears to be closed.I would like to understand sometime, based on my interest in HS Football, how things ever got to the point to get this type of crap started.Don't really want a reply, just want to learn.

Complete lack of communication