Volunteer Falcons

GC_Quincy

Dang if you would read they wasn't complaints on the refs they were saying how that stuff can be called in every game so get your crap strait before you start going on about it.They also said we made many mistakes and fro mthe stand this was try but i got faith in coach rider and the coaching staff they'll be ready come friday night! What you said down ant the bottom is close to correct with the boys down in cocke county we have been screwed a few times to my knowledge, but thats the past and tell you the truth i think that no one on volunteers team is worried about the refs all they want to do go down and beat the crap out of cocke county and come home with a W in the win lose box. GOOD LUCK BOYS FROM HERE AT EMORY!

-Ed Smith

Oh, come on. It's the same complaint every time the Falcons lose...the refs. It must always be the refs I guess. What about mental mistakes and bad play calling? Not that there was bad play calling in this game, but those kinds of things happen in football games. I'm wondering what the excuse might be next week if Cocke County defeats VHS. Will it be the refs again? Probably.

Cocke County - 14

Cocke County Refs- 14

Volunteer - 21

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang if you would read they wasn't complaints on the refs they were saying how that stuff can be called in every game so get your crap strait before you start going on about it.They also said we made many mistakes and fro mthe stand this was try but i got faith in coach rider and the coaching staff they'll be ready come friday night! What you said down ant the bottom is close to correct with the boys down in cocke county we have been screwed a few times to my knowledge, but thats the past and tell you the truth i think that no one on volunteers team is worried about the refs all they want to do go down and beat the crap out of cocke county and come home with a W in the win lose box. GOOD LUCK BOYS FROM HERE AT EMORY!

-Ed Smith

Well said Ed, roverranger2 must have not read all the lines in the postings. But who cares ? I know the Falcon'probably aren't reading these things they are too busy getting ready for Friday night and have

forgotten about last week, why dwell on the past anyway. Look to the future and GO FALCONS

Rover, Like I said we don't need to give people like you fuel to say we were using a call as an excuse. We were not using that as an excuse. We lost to East because they played better than we did. I don't think they are a better team than us but they were Friday night.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Rover, Like I said we don't need to give people like you fuel to say we were using a call as an excuse. We were not using that as an excuse. We lost to East because they played better than we did. I don't think they are a better team than us but they were Friday night.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Hoople says "CLINTWOOD 28, VOLUNTEER 14 — Traditions are like great athletes — made, not born."

I guess

Clintwood - 28

Volunteer - 21

Maybe Volunteer and Rider will get the machine rolling this week? Or, maybe they won't. Whatever the situation, Volunteer must throw the ball to win this one. Clintwood will come out swinging in the first quarter. Watch out for the ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ GREEN WAVE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hoople says "CLINTWOOD 28, VOLUNTEER 14 — Traditions are like great athletes — made, not born."

I guess

Clintwood - 28

Volunteer - 21

Maybe Volunteer and Rider will get the machine rolling this week? Or, maybe they won't. Whatever the situation, Volunteer must throw the ball to win this one. Clintwood will come out swinging in the first quarter. Watch out for the ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ GREEN WAVE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

GO FALCONS

If you have been reading all this stuff (and I don't think you have) forget it. Go out, play your game like you no

how.

Great win tonight guys! Didn't get to go, had to work. Maybe I should stay away more often /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> From what I here, sounded like we finally played up to our potential.

Enjoy this win for a day or so then it's time to get ready for a very important Five Rivers Conference game against a very good Daniel Boone team, who probably feels like they owe us one after last years game.

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!