Treton/Greenfield

RunAndJump

I watched a little bit of it...Fayette Academy was there, too.

Peabody's offense went up against Greenfield's defense first, and scored twice in 10 plays. Peabody did what they should have done against Greenfield. Defensively, they didn't allow FA to do much on the series I saw, but again...that's what they should have done.

I watched a little bit of it...Fayette Academy was there, too.

Peabody's offense went up against Greenfield's defense first, and scored twice in 10 plays. Peabody did what they should have done against Greenfield. Defensively, they didn't allow FA to do much on the series I saw, but again...that's what they should have done.

Got to hand it to Greenfield for even being involved in this scrimmage....

Why would Trenton be playing Greenfield in a scrimmage? I always thought it was a good idea to scrimmage a real good team so they would expose anything you need to work on.

That was exactly what I was thinking......Greenfield won't get Trenton ready for the schedule they got coming up..Only thing I can think of is the coaching staff wanted their players to taste a little success and instill confidence....But again..Greenfield??