WHERE YOU AT LAKE COUNTY FOOTBALL FANS?

spellerone

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of figured you guys would start your own page. Sure enjoyed chatting with ya'll last yr. Wow what a finish. Hope you more success this yr. Always a pleasure when Mckenzie and Lake County get it on. Good Luck on your season. How ya doin Spellerone? And I see ya post there Big Wes.

I sort of figured you guys would start your own page. Sure enjoyed chatting with ya'll last yr. Wow what a finish. Hope you more success this yr. Always a pleasure when Mckenzie and Lake County get it on. Good Luck on your season. How ya doin Spellerone? And I see ya post there Big Wes.

Butchie..If we have more success we'll be holding the gold ball..lol

Good luck on your season as well Butchie. I don't think anyone is really sure of what to expect of the Falcons this year. Their is a new sheriff in town so we won't really know anything until the games start to count. I do have high hopes.

Sounds like the Falcons did well at Lexington. The talent is still there led by Srs. Bogan, Mathis and Mills, all were a big part of the Quarterfinal team last year. Also Jr.s Young and Morris started as So. These guys are used to winning, have never won less than 8 games in their High School Careers, and will work hard for Coach P. I wish nothing but the best for the Falcons and have "alota love" for Lake County. Good luck in 07.

Lake County seems like they have always had good athletes, but it just depends on the coaching they get. A powerhouse in the 90`s hit rock bottom in the early 2000`s. Those teams were very disorganized and had no motivation whatsoever. Here`s hoping the new coach can keep them headed back into the right direction.

Who is the new coach and where did he come from btw?

Lake County seems like they have always had good athletes, but it just depends on the coaching they get. A powerhouse in the 90`s hit rock bottom in the early 2000`s. Those teams were very disorganized and had no motivation whatsoever. Here`s hoping the new coach can keep them headed back into the right direction.

Who is the new coach and where did he come from btw?

The new coach's name is Pellegrino and he hails from Georgia. Actually the Falcons were a 1A powerhouse from the '70's through the mid '90's. They were state runnersup in '77 and '78 in the final 4 in '79 and state champions for the first time in 1980. State champions again in 1985 and state runnerup again in 1994. The decline began after 1994 and did indeed hit rock bottom in the early 2000's with a stretch of some questionable coaches. All good men I have to add. There were even murmurs of ending the football program. It was nothing official but there were people talking about it. Not this man I have to add. And then came Barger.......and football became prime time in Lake County again. Coach Barger, you da' man. Good luck in Chattanooga but I don't think you will need it.

Any details, LCFalconfan? Did the new offense appear to be coming together?

The offense looks good at times. Running alot out of the shotgun.It is totally different than anything Lake County has ever run. The defense also looks good at times.Did not give up any big runs at Lexington but they got hurt by the pass some.All in all they are improving everyday.If LC can avoid injuries,they will surprise people this year.