White House-David Lipscomb

Big Country

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the Cheatham Co.-Waverly Central scrimmage tonight ruse?. I'll get an update from vandy1 as far as this thing goes. It should be quite interesting to say the least.

Hey BC.

Sorry about the late response. Thanks though. I trust you read the snippet concerning Fulton's victory in the Boarder Bash? If not, it's on the 3A State Champ thread. Either one of the best programs in North Carolina is a bit overated, or I might need to rethink my predictions concerning the Falcons this yr.

ruse?

Hey BC.

Sorry about the late response. Thanks though. I trust you read the snippet concerning Fulton's victory in the Boarder Bash? If not, it's on the 3A State Champ thread. Either one of the best programs in North Carolina is a bit overated, or I might need to rethink my predictions concerning the Falcons this yr.

ruse?

Yes I did indeed read it. The Falcons do not rebuild they reload. Three titles in four years is proof of this. Buck Coatney does an outstanding job over there with those young men and they will def. be in the hunt once again this postseason along with Knoxville Catholic & Austin East.

White House seems to be the real deal because Lipscomb always comes to play and after this one people are RAVING about the Blue Devils. The scrimmage with Smith Co. on Tuesday will be another excellent test. I haven't read anything on Pearl Cohn or heard much of anything as far as their preseason is going but I'm sure they'll be in the hunt for the region as well. Both Sycamore & Greenbrier have looked good in their two scrimmages each. Sycamore has had tests thus far with Creek Wood & Friendship Christian while Greenbrier has battled Westmoreland & Springfield. I was shocked to see that Station Camp struggled in their latest scrimmage. They scored either 4 or 3 times while allowing either 3 or 2 scores to Harpeth. Either the Bison have some serious work to do or the Indians are drastically improved. Macon Co. was manhandled in their scrimmage with Gordonsville. Gordonsville scored 4 times on offense while allowing no scores to Macon Co. DeKalb Co. really came out and suprised folks in the way that they hung tough in their scrimmage with Westmoreland.

NOTE: all of these given results are VARSITY ONLY!!!

White House scrimmages Smith Co. Tuesday and then I believe they are going to participate in the Sumner County Jamboree at the end of the week. Likely opponents include Gallatin & Beech.

wh scrimmages hendersonville high this friday

and then next friday the 24th is the jamboree

wh scrimmages hendersonville high this friday

and then next friday the 24th is the jamboree

So Hendersonville has a scrimmage with White House on Friday and then they have to turn right around and play Greenbrier in the "East Robertson Jamboree" the very next night????

Coach Hatfield is getting those boys some "quality work" then I guess

bdpmon posted the sumner co jamboree is on 8/24

What is the schedule. Obviously Station Camp & Hendersonville will not be in this event because they open up against one another that same night. SC plays Smith Co. in the Tobacco Jamboree this Friday at Trousdale Co. while HHS plays Greenbrier in the East Robertson Jamboree Saturday night.

White House, Gallatin, Portland, & Beech are all in this event. Since White House opens against Portland in week one I would venture to say that they will not play one another. Beech and Portland are region opponents so that's out of the picture as well. White House plays Beech later in the year in week five but that's a non-region game for both.

White House will likely play Beech & Gallatin will likely play Portland. At least that would be my guess.