White House-David Lipscomb

Big Country

What is the schedule. Obviously Station Camp & Hendersonville will not be in this event because they open up against one another that same night. SC plays Smith Co. in the Tobacco Jamboree this Friday at Trousdale Co. while HHS plays Greenbrier in the East Robertson Jamboree Saturday night.

White House, Gallatin, Portland, & Beech are all in this event. Since White House opens against Portland in week one I would venture to say that they will not play one another. Beech and Portland are region opponents so that's out of the picture as well. White House plays Beech later in the year in week five but that's a non-region game for both.

White House will likely play Beech & Gallatin will likely play Portland. At least that would be my guess.

i think they will play beech they have for the past jamborees

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is who Alcoa is warming up on before Whitehouse. Notice it's a 4A powerhouse. Tonight they face one ot the top 5A progrmas in the State's history. You better step up the comp Devils!

Alcoa looked pretty good for the first time out in a scrimmage against 4-A power Morristown West. They had a down and distance scrimmage instead of the 10 play deal. Alcoa had the ball 4 times and lead 28-7 before rain stopped the scrimmage.

Ouch!!!!

Left early. OR vs. Alcoa 2 TDs each. Ones on Ones. OR bigger, Alcoa faster. Alcoa is young, but man are they talented. Cobb to Sommer are going to be a handfull. Alcoa DL/LBs showing vastly improved technique over last yr. at this point in time. Alcoa did record a Safety. OR wil be better this yr. Don't know if Alcoa will be because they replaced a lot, but they will be very good. Very good.

Jury out on Morristown West. Some say they lost a lot. Don't know about that as they have 28 Seniors, and will dress over 100. 70+ wins since 2000 has me thinking they won't be down. Seems like they go 13-1 every year, and the one is Maryville. Last team to beat the Machine back in 03. They open against Knoxville Catholic in week 0. Alcoa vs. Mville week 1. Austin East, Fulton, Carter all showing strong on the scrimmage circuit. Let's get this Jamboree nonsense out of the way, with no injuries for all concerned, and rolllllll. Hope to see WH, or DL, or PC, or Cheatham Co, or whomever earns the right in early December.

ruse?