south pitt. and polk scrim.

brad1st

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner is going to be surprised by the strenght in SP's "small" linemen.

Old Pirate says the Pirates as a whole are reportedly the strongest group ever to wear the orange & black....

The Pirates have worked extremely hard in the weight room, plenty of 325 lb+ members.

Old Pirate heard the team theme is " No Excuses".......... sounds as if they have received an atitude adjustment in the off season.............

I see OldPirate and ZonePirate having heated discussions on here. Are you the same person or are you just kin to each other? I have read several of the posts and both of you seem to be closing in on legend status.

Old Pirate says, ZP and OP are just solid Pirate fans................... Old Pirate wonders....................... are you one of those fence jumpers?????

Tyner is going to be surprised by the strenght in SP's "small" linemen.

...My friend we have just finished a scrimmage with 5A Ooltewah (lost 1-4) and previously 5A schools Coffee & McMinn County and I do not think we will be 'surprised' by how strong you claim your linemen are...it is too early and our game is too far in the future to predict what the 'surprises' will be on the last Friday in September...I don't know everything but I do know this>>>no team on our schedule has the size or numbers that the Owls have on the OL & DL...and that includes 3A champ Fulton and McCallie...let's just wait and conclude the scrimmage 'season' and see what early September holds for our teams...we should have ample time to build this game up prior to the kick-off!!!

...My friend we have just finished a scrimmage with 5A Ooltewah (lost 1-4) and previously 5A schools Coffee & McMinn County and I do not think we will be 'surprised' by how strong you claim your linemen are...it is too early and our game is too far in the future to predict what the 'surprises' will be on the last Friday in September...I don't know everything but I do know this>>>no team on our schedule has the size or numbers that the Owls have on the OL & DL...and that includes 3A champ Fulton and McCallie...let's just wait and conclude the scrimmage 'season' and see what early September holds for our teams...we should have ample time to build this game up prior to the kick-off!!!

Seeing Tyner's schedule this year and in previous years I don't think SP will be the strongest team you guys have seen. The poster may have been referring to the fact that our guys may look small but those looks can be deceiving. I don't know if that is what was meant or not but could have been. No matter what though I am looking forward to that game.