DB

Mr. Crazy

Has anybody seen the new Tri-Cities Sports.com.Issue?Got Curt Phillips on the whole front page,which he deserves.There is 5 lines in it about DB.A lady wrote in letter to the editor last issue stating there were other teams in the area that warranted good coverage.I think she made it a point to down DB about the hype the school gets.This weeks issue makes that clear IMO.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody seen the new Tri-Cities Sports.com.Issue?Got Curt Phillips on the whole front page,which he deserves.There is 5 lines in it about DB.A lady wrote in letter to the editor last issue stating there were other teams in the area that warranted good coverage.I think she made it a point to down DB about the hype the school gets.This weeks issue makes that clear IMO.

He is a fine player and as you say he deserves it. If the boys take care of their work in the next few weeks, our team will get it's coverage.

About what I would expect from the Kingsport Times News.

There are other teams in the area that deserve coverage. That coverage should not come at the expense of the area's most successful team.

Tri-Cities sports.com issue?? You mean Kingsport TImes news?? If so, they got more than 5 lines.

Im just happy to see a player from Kingsport on the cover. Im shocked that it wasn't a Gate City player.