BEST FOOTBALL MOVIE,EVER?

FatSak

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have all forgotten "the best of times" with kurt russell and robin williams. classic football story of a underdog and a comeback kid.

Also I think it is facing the giants,rudy, and the titans

Yes, I forgot about " The Best of Times". Look out when Kurt puts on his white cleats!!! Go Jets!! It was without a doubt the best "has been" movie ever.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

What about Little Giants? loved it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Giants... Giants.... HELP US GOD!!!" HaHa Little Giants is my favorite movie of all time!!!

But "Facing the Giants" is a great low-buget inspirational/football movie

Still haven't seen "We are Marshall," but plan to catch it soon.

Loved Radio, Rudy, Junction Boys, and many of the others mentioned in this thread, BUT. . .

My favorite for the first part of my life was the original Billy Dee Williams, James Caan duo as Gale Sayers and Brian Piccolo in "Brian's Song." It was a great read also.

But my all-time favorite since it came out, and the football equivalent of what "Hoosiers" is to basketball, is

"Remember the Titans." I teach it as part of a literature unit on prejudice and discrimination in my high school sophomore English class.

---rSquared

• 2 weeks later...

What about Little Giants? loved it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WE ARE...........MARSHALL!