Temple

I'm a realist, as I think you are too. We know Temple is not perfect, and we want our leadership to do what is right. When wrong, correct it. Make it right. Playing by the rules is the christian thing to do. Admitting when you are wrong and paying the penality is also the christian thing to do.

Agreed. Now is the time to show some humility. Everyone defends themselves when they're in trouble. It's time for Temple to stand up and show they are different.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I answered blue and gold earlier. I think it's time you and I just agree to disagree, it's clear neither of us are going to budge. And I think Temple needs to conceed the last word to Hargis and go back to educating kids and playing ballgames.

Oh yeah, and nothing personal, but I hope ya'll lose tonight. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OK, will do. I am ready for this to die too. See ya'll next Friday /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />