Ooltewah Owls to be on Stump on Sports @ 11:00 pm

OwlPride

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on Channel 46 tonight on Comcast Cable in Chattanooga. I think Red Bank is on there as well.

If there is a bridge in ooltewah,BENNY just jumped off it!!!!! THAT had to be the most ,LET ME say it again,THAT had to be the most EMBARASSING thing that I have seen on stump ever!!!!! I hope to god that is not ooltewahs finest? Forget hootyville.,from now on lets call it HOODville!!!!!!! RED BANK looked and acted so much better it was unbelievible, where were the jerseys,the manners,the Benny Monroe attitude,..where was any coaches?I dont know who put that together but they need to make a public apology to owl fans. Im so glad my kids go to a private school,I bet private school enrollment and home school numbers just went up in that area.

You know I started to respond when this thread first started about what is the big deal. All of the schools that want to be on Stump are on. Anyway, I saw Red Bank since they were on first last night. You are right they did look and act very good as did their coach. I am sorry to say I missed the Ooltewah part.....so can you enlighten me more. Were they rude, etc? Did Stump have a reaction.

If there is a bridge in ooltewah,BENNY just jumped off it!!!!! THAT had to be the most ,LET ME say it again,THAT had to be the most EMBARASSING thing that I have seen on stump ever!!!!! I hope to god that is not ooltewahs finest? Forget hootyville.,from now on lets call it HOODville!!!!!!! RED BANK looked and acted so much better it was unbelievible, where were the jerseys,the manners,the Benny Monroe attitude,..where was any coaches?I dont know who put that together but they need to make a public apology to owl fans. Im so glad my kids go to a private school,I bet private school enrollment and home school numbers just went up in that area.

Awww it's ok hawkseye. Have you ever seen Coach Monroe have a big fired up attitude??? Have ya.??? Cause I have know him for years and he is from the Lou Holtz old school commentary. They are always "Young" "not what people think-"gonna struggle some-"inexperienced"-have a hard time-playing in a tough region"-"do the best they can-hope for the best"-AND he has never-LET ME SAY IT AGAIN "NEVER' been huge fan of the press. He won't be jumping off any bridges either. And hey I have an idea go press your son's school uniform cause I doubt he plays football and be glad your are among the elite in the area

ABSOLUTLY EMBARRISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell you what that was the most pathetic interview i ve ever seen i know their kids but good god, the most arrogant, disrespectful thing i ve ever seem. the tall kid from Baylor i think is a wide rec., the kid they said was the long snapper/ defensive end, and the kicker that was a SOPHOMORE are unbelieveably MATURE, but the rest was pittiful. Red Bank acted like they had done it a 100 times and sure they cut up a little bit as did the coach but it was all in fun. one kid from Ooltewah was reading a book and fixing his hair and took the mic from the MATURE long snapper and then gave it back when he was done giving his SHOUT OUT? i dont think the sun was to bright at midnight lastnight either, someone should have told the cool breeze that!! these are young kids i understand their kids but whoever set this up dropped the ball big time, where are thier jerseys and now in saying that i still support Ooltewah in football and their not to blame, its the PARENTS! coach cant raise them all but i bet they dont act like that when he s around!!!!!!!!!!! the coachs are doing their best and cant hold their hands, so lets dont bring this as a Ooltewah coaching issue their just coaching with what their given, GOOD LUCK, JUST MY OPINION,WIN THE STATE FOR COACH AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTLY EMBARRISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell you what that was the most pathetic interview i ve ever seen i know their kids but good god, the most arrogant, disrespectful thing i ve ever seem. the tall kid from Baylor i think is a wide rec., the kid they said was the long snapper/ defensive end, and the kicker that was a SOPHOMORE are unbelieveably MATURE, but the rest was pittiful. Red Bank acted like they had done it a 100 times and sure they cut up a little bit as did the coach but it was all in fun. one kid from Ooltewah was reading a book and fixing his hair and took the mic from the MATURE long snapper and then gave it back when he was done giving his SHOUT OUT? i dont think the sun was to bright at midnight lastnight either, someone should have told the cool breeze that!! these are young kids i understand their kids but whoever set this up dropped the ball big time, where are thier jerseys and now in saying that i still support Ooltewah in football and their not to blame, its the PARENTS! coach cant raise them all but i bet they dont act like that when he s around!!!!!!!!!!! the coachs are doing their best and cant hold their hands, so lets dont bring this as a Ooltewah coaching issue their just coaching with what their given, GOOD LUCK, JUST MY OPINION,WIN THE STATE FOR COACH AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I M SORRY i left off a couple of kids that were very MATURE just didnt get their positions or names i think one was qb and the other two where receivers as well

Did not see this and don't have a clue what this is all about. Several have posted so it must have been bad. But exactly who is "the kid from Baylor that you are speaking about"?

I M SORRY i left off a couple of kids that were very MATURE just didnt get their positions or names i think one was qb and the other two where receivers as well

Did not see this and don't have a clue what this is all about. Several have posted so it must have been bad. But exactly who is "the kid from Baylor that you are speaking about"?

i dont know his name i think he said he transferred from Baylor as a receiver i may be wrong, i dont know his name and even if i did i would not put it on here. sorry

I would like to correct this since you mentioned Baylor. He was not a transfer from Baylor. The only transfer from Baylor is Brady Reed. It was not him and he would not act like you are talking about. Please be sure of what you say when throwing out another school.

i dont know his name i think he said he transferred from Baylor as a receiver i may be wrong, i dont know his name and even if i did i would not put it on here. sorry

I would like to correct this since you mentioned Baylor. He was not a transfer from Baylor. The only transfer from Baylor is Brady Reed. It was not him and he would not act like you are talking about. Please be sure of what you say when throwing out another school.

first of all i SAID i wasnt sure of his name and or school but i do know he said he transferred and had to sit out a year and he was a senior and I DIDNT say he acted like anything but a MATURE kid, the one i was talking about was acting like a MATURE kid would!!! so as far as arguing about what i said i wasnt sure is that not GOOD ENUF for YOU? thats the only way i know how to say I M NOT SURE, i wasnt saying anything bad about Baylor or the kid you mentioned. i may be confused but yeah thats me.

The player is Jordon Simmons, he did come from Baylor two years ago. He had to sit out last year. He is a senior this year and he is a good kid. He did not say or do anything out of line that I saw or heard. I think there was alot more good things said last night than anyone is remembering. Yes, two guys had stuff on that they shouldn't had. But they are kids, even those two did not say anything disrespectful. And all the rest did a good job responding the their questions.