south doyle -seymour

notright

I would not count out Seymour just because they are "Seymour". They are returning a pretty good team and I would look for them to vie for the Region 1 3A championship. After saying that though, if SD can get off to a good start by beating Carter, I think that they can have a .500 or better season. Good luck the the Kees!

The only thing I have heard coach hutchens say about seymour was at a golf tournament this year and he sais that they are playing by far the two toughest teams in region 1 3a in carter and seymour. He said dropping sevier county and picking up seymour was great for the gate but the difficulty of the game would be the same.

I believe the key game is going to be the seymour game, they have got to win that just because it is for bragging rights of south knox. I know its not a region game but who wants to lose to them. Im sure Hutch figures this to be a win.I sure hope so will see. Go kees!

Hutchins is marginal at best as a coach. But I got to South Doyle so I gotta root for 'em

wat do u mean hutchins is not a good coach he has improved every year and this year the whole team seems ready for the playoffs seymour may but up a fight but if sd plays to the level they are capable of not too many teams are gonna beat them this year

How many teams is "not too many?" I just don't think they are playoff bound yet. They've improved over the past few years, and that is an accomplishment, but there is no way they are in the top 3 in region 3-4A. At best, they could be #4, but I don't think that they are going to nab that spot ahead of Halls or Powell. However, this would be the year to do it, with Powell having a down year, Clinton still reeling, and Lenoir City still being completely outmatched in 4A. If they could find a way to beat Halls, you never know. Good luck Cherokees!

I am anxious to see SD play. I don't know what they've got. Could someone tell me instead of arguing over the coach? Seymour returns a strong team. They should be a very tough test for any team this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they seem to have a soild defense, they have a good amount of speed if they let the right kids run the ball. But they do struggle scoring the last time i cheked if you cant score you cant win. We will see at carter this week.