cyclone football

oldcyclonefan

what do you think about the new season any predications? you will sstepup and make the plays? can coach witten get the job done? what are your thoughts?

i say we finish anywhere from 4-6 to 7-3 with either an 3 or 4th seed in the playoffs. I dont see a whole lot of improvement in the 3 scrimmages we seem awfull young and lack experience. hopefully things will come together

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you guys were struggling a little over there, but who isn’t? I haven’t heard of anyone hitting on all cylinders in preseason. I heard you ‘all better be aware of Happy Valley, they are not looking too bad in preseason.

Good luck to you guys (except of course on Aug. 31) for a prosperous season.

I heard you guys were struggling a little over there, but who isn’t? I haven’t heard of anyone hitting on all cylinders in preseason. I heard you ‘all better be aware of Happy Valley, they are not looking too bad in preseason.

Good luck to you guys (except of course on Aug. 31) for a prosperous season.

I'm sort of surprised to hear that about Happy Valley. Who have they went against and how have they done. I do know one thing, they have a hoss in the backfield.

I'm glad you all have Coach Witten. I think he will do an outstanding job. It should be a real interesting season in the Mt. Lakes. Mr. Wisconsin will have the Rebels ready to roll. Johnson County should be tough. Both the Vikings and the Cyclones are pretty young but I think will make some noise. It will be interesting to see what the Patriots do and if Unicoi can make the playoffs back to back. I think by the end of the season Elizabethon and Tennessee High should both mature enough to have the capabilities to make a run at the conference title. We could end up with a real interesting three or four team race.

what do you think about the new season any predications? you will sstepup and make the plays? can coach witten get the job done? what are your thoughts?

i say we finish anywhere from 4-6 to 7-3 with either an 3 or 4th seed in the playoffs. I dont see a whole lot of improvement in the 3 scrimmages we seem awfull young and lack experience. hopefully things will come together

Watched the scrimmage with Boone........ 4-6 may be a stretch!!!

this is going to take 3-4 years to turn around. i saw some good things last night still alot of work to do

I don’t think it will take that long but you do have to be careful not to set expectations to high early on…especially this year. It was good to see so many kids wearing the Betsy colors! That's a good start.