Ensworth downs Ravenwood

TigerRun

In the scrimmage of Ensworth vs Ravenwood, it looked as if Ensworth beat them with ease. On Ravenwoods first four drives, they didnt get a single first down. and Ensworth scored twice before they could even get a point or a first down. Ensworth's first team ended up beating their first team 21-7. Tavarres Jefferson had 2 TD's, one from from 63 yards out and Orleans O-Darkwa had another from about 70 yards out....could this mean somthing about Ensworth or is this years Ravenwood much different than expected?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the scrimmage of Ensworth vs Ravenwood, it looked as if Ensworth beat them with ease. On Ravenwoods first four drives, they didnt get a single first down. and Ensworth scored twice before they could even get a point or a first down. Ensworth's first team ended up beating their first team 21-7. Tavarres Jefferson had 2 TD's, one from from 63 yards out and Orleans O-Darkwa had another from about 70 yards out....could this mean somthing about Ensworth or is this years Ravenwood much different than expected?

It means it was a good practice for both teams. Don't read much into it.

I would recommend not reading much into "pre season scrimmages". Father Ryan ran over Ravenwood last year in an early season scrimmage...I don't remember seeing them in Murfreesboro at the State Championships. I did not get a chance to see the scrimmage, but I do know RHS's senior QB was not participating.

I would recommend not reading much into "pre season scrimmages". Father Ryan ran over Ravenwood last year in an early season scrimmage...I don't remember seeing them in Murfreesboro at the State Championships. I did not get a chance to see the scrimmage, but I do know RHS's senior QB was not participating.

if you are referring to the becker kid that started last year for them he was playing every series that the first offense was in

I agree with UofTfanatic on this one. Ravenwood's sensitivity is well documented on CoachT. Just ask Smyrna.

Should it be expected that you would agree with anyone against Ravenwood. You are unlike most of my family of friends over at Brentwood High. You are exception. Since you been on this board, your well documented bitterness of Ravenwood shows as well as your ignorance of football knowledge. Get over it.

if you are referring to the becker kid that started last year for them he was playing every series that the first offense was in

What was his number?

Anybody that reads raptors comments know how touchy they are so Please don't anyone come on here and say anything negative about their team.

Welcome Post #1. Been kicked off CoachT before with fanatic comments? Starting back off where you left off with a new logon name? Why did you have to insult UT by using it as your new logon name?

Welcome Post #1. Been kicked off CoachT before with fanatic comments? Starting back off where you left off with a new logon name? Why did you have to insult UT by using it as your new logon name?

listen to you!!! So full of hate. Didn't yo momma ever teach you no manners???? Accusations that you know nuttin about. I aint never been kicked off here but I think maybe you should for making false accusations like that. And I think UT is very proud to have me as the great fan that I am. Please tell me your son is about to graduate and this board can be done with you. I am so sick of your attitude. Please Football Fairy don't let Ravenwood make the playoffs this season so this fan can be brought back down to earth.