Tullahoma vs Lincoln County

hammerman

After reading the comments for the last week, I think most everyone thinks the Falcon's will win this game. I think the WILDCATS have a good chance of winning this game. I have been watching practice and scrimages and it seems to me that they are getting better with each practice. Wildcats 28 Falcons 21.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad. I am not going to get to watch any Tullahoma football games this year. One of the disadvantages of moving to Texas. I won't be able to give any predictions this year because I haven't seen a practice or scrimmage yet. And the local Tullahoma news is really sorry at updating their website with the information about the football team.

Are they starting over or just resuming play?

I remember when this happened in Week 0 against White County. White County forced Tullahoma to drive up to Sparta to finish the game.

Lincoln County will come back to Tullahoma to finish the game at 3:00 this afternoon. The score is LC 12 Tullahoma 7 at halftime, they will resume starting the third quarter. Tullahoma is going to have to stop the big plays to win the game, they gave up a few long runs.

Falcons won 22-18. On third and 14 with less than 4 mins left, Tullahoma's Bishop threw a long pass to Olive down to about the four and Bishop ran the ball in on the next play. LC got the ball and Shelton threw about a 13 yd pass to Moran and he made an incredible run all the way down field for the td. Not sure how long the pay covered, but probably about 70 or so yds.

T-Town's Bishop is a tough kid. Olive is sure handed. LC's punter was very good. Moran is tough in the clutch and very good on D. LC has to develop a running game.