Gordonsville Player Injured

MO$$$$

These two were incredibly close. I don't know them personally, but was incredibly moved by something I heard today in my rambling around the county. This came from a family member of the two youngsters.

While the EMT's were working at the scene of the accident, the young man was in a position to see what kind of shape his leg was in yet he insisted they see to his sister first. That, my friends, is true love. The kind that gives up self for others. Amazing.

My prayers constantly for the family of these.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two were incredibly close. I didn't know them personally, but was incredibly moved by something I heard today in my rambling around the county. This came from a family member of the two youngsters.

While the EMT's were working at the scene of the accident, the young man was in a position to see what kind of shape his leg was in yet he insisted they see to his sister first. That, my friends, is true love. The kind that gives up self for others. Amazing.

My prayers constantly for the family of these.

Wow...that shows what kind of character this young man has. I pray he's able to live a long quality life.

Evidently...he has the goods to do so.

Guest DHSFB1960

Another tragedy for GV high tonight. On the way to catch the bus to the Jamboree a GV sophomore and his Senior sister was involved in a car wreck. They are both in ICU tonight. The boy had to have his leg amputated on the scene to extract him from the car. There is hopes of reattaching it. His sister is in worse condition with multiple injuries. Including head trauma. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

Prayers from Dyerburg, its very sad when our children are seriously injured. May God HEAL both of these young adults .

I went to the hospital last night and this family needs everyone's prayers & support. They have a very long road in front of them. They still have surgeries to face and a long recovery. Also pray for strength this family has two children in two different sections of the hospital and are having to go back and forth. It is very hard to have to go thru this with one child but two is beyond belief.

prayers from the Mckenzie Rebels. It certainly puts a bad pass or dropped one or missed block in perspective. These are young kids who work so hard to entertain us. Lets be a little more understanding to these guys and support them for their effort! Our heart goes out to these young kids and their families.

Good post.

Has anyone suggested possibly having all the teams in that region post some type of donation jar at their gates to help out with what I'm sure will be enormous medical expenses? I think TSSAA did something like this for a girl who was striken with Cancer during softball season. It would be a good idea if someone from each school could get the ball rolling on this. They could pass these donations on to G-ville during their season matchups.

We wish them speedy recovery from Cascade and we'll keep both kids in our prayers!