Watertown vs. Upperman

nunnford

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a certian reciever is obessed with stats..... yeah that is a fair statement........

CC=JTB

FD=DH

Please enlighten us as to what you are talking about. Is there a ME man in Upperman or something. Personally I am glad to see some of the Bee fans posting anything on coach T. I hear its going to be a dog fight when we play the bees this season. If you already have people fighting over stats then it dont look good, and the season hasnt even started yet.

Last year Upperman's qb and one of the recivers had a lot of yards. in fact at certian times in the season they were the most in the state 1a through 5a. I know these kids personally, and I do not think that they are obsessed with stats. They want to do well just like any other kid does. If that means having top stats so be it. Every kid on the Upperman squad play's there heart out every game. They are well coached and a classy team.

Coming on Coach T and posting negative things about players is low class and REDNECK. Please do not single out players. More people than you think read this stuff.

Last year Upperman's qb and one of the recivers had a lot of yards. in fact at certian times in the season they were the most in the state 1a through 5a. I know these kids personally, and I do not think that they are obsessed with stats. They want to do well just like any other kid does. If that means having top stats so be it. Every kid on the Upperman squad play's there heart out every game. They are well coached and a classy team.

Coming on Coach T and posting negative things about players is low class and REDNECK. Please do not single out players. More people than you think read this stuff.

I know you aint talkin to me and callin me a redneck are yee? This coach T thing is to cut up and have fun with. If you take it too serious then I feel sorry for you. If more people read this stuff than I think, then more people should take this stuff with a grain of salt. I'm looking forward to the trip to the Cumberland plateau in a couple of weeks. Its always been nice when we go up there. Most of the time we have been happy on our way home as well.