Watertown vs. Upperman

nunnford

I know you aint talkin to me and callin me a redneck are yee? This coach T thing is to cut up and have fun with. If you take it too serious then I feel sorry for you. If more people read this stuff than I think, then more people should take this stuff with a grain of salt. I'm looking forward to the trip to the Cumberland plateau in a couple of weeks. Its always been nice when we go up there. Most of the time we have been happy on our way home as well.

My post was not directed at you if you thought It was im sorry. It was however directed directly at bbehive1. He was the one posting comments about specific players

Yes I do like to talk smack and have fun and I hope I didnt sound stuffy. I just dont like people singling out players it just causes problems.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry i never meant to single out any players knowingly....... I do however know a couple players personally like FattyDaddy...... They are good kids and get caught up with stats..... THey have said that practices are not going great but are moving on in a good direction for Friday.....

This is a hard pick. Baxter has improve from last year. Maybe to equal Watertowns team last year. Maybe not. So I wont predict. I will just say this game will be close if Watertown can keep the pass attack from Baxter in check. I think they can stop the run. But I am not sure about the pass. I dont know what Watertown has in that department. I am always for the lower classification winning. Well almost always. So I am pulling for Watertown.