Oliversprings vs Silverdale

Sasquatch101

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, good call Zone. I have to admit, the Silverdale boys even surprised me. They really played well and controled all aspects of the game. Lowery is the real deal. AND HE"S NOT A TRANSFER haha. However, OS is a pretty weak team. Like as weak as Sequatchie was last year. Silverdale should get another big win next week against first year program Riverside Christian. THey're first real test will be in two weeks over at Grace Academy. Coach Mowry and some of his boys were at the game taking notes. Lookin forward to it, should be a good one.

Silverdale is awful and olver twist is worse(if you can imagine that)silverfish or whatever they are,the seasaws!!! Are nothing to worry about and they are nt temple of last year(better hope not),cuase they are going south,probably to hotland for all the cheating n crap,but who cares all of those little schools cant do anything any way except,have snake dances and steal money and players!!!! I hope south pitt beats them by 100 pionts!!!