White House Quarterback

slits shady

it won't be him it will be Trox Greenwade if white house wants to win any games this season

Now that's really nice Tim. Way to show Mr. Light that you have the upmost confidence in him

I guess if SOPHOMORE quarterback Trox Greenwade should suffer an injury of some sort through the course of the 2007 season then that means White House's state title hopes are gone down the drain

In all seriousness now I have read from the REAL WHITE HOUSE FANS ON THIS WEBSITE that both quarterbacks have performed well at times during their scrimmages. The "Big One" against Sumner County rivals Portland is right around the corner and time is winding down to make a decision.

Now that's really nice Tim. Way to show Mr. Light that you have the upmost confidence in him

I guess if SOPHOMORE quarterback Trox Greenwade should suffer an injury of some sort through the course of the 2007 season then that means White House's state title hopes are gone down the drain

In all seriousness now I have read from the REAL WHITE HOUSE FANS ON THIS WEBSITE that both quarterbacks have performed well at times during their scrimmages. The "Big One" against Sumner County rivals Portland is right around the corner and time is winding down to make a decision.

All the players I talk to all seemed to think that Greenwade should get the job. I must say that I was in the group of fans that wanted him to get it. At the same time I've seen alot of improvement from Aussie Light. Through the 1st 3 scrimmages that I've attended I must say Light looks to be the better QB at the moment. Trox has been a little banged up according to a few players. I expect him to do well for WH. I do think that Aussie has been a pleasant surprise. He has shown good accuracy and decision making skills. I expect him to get the majority of the snaps at the jamboree. I still think that Trox will get some series' too. I think it would take one heckuva showing for Trox to take the starting QB job from Aussie.

I also think that it's a little much when you talk down on 16 year old kids. I don't know Aussie. I've spoken several times with Trox and he is a good kid. I would be lying if I said I wasn't pulling for Trox a little. I am objective though, and I think Aussie has performed better so far, and that's where the job should be won....on the field!! I do know I will support whoever wins the starting QB job. I am a fan of the team, not one individual. I hope both kids keep the competition interesting up until the regular season kicks off.

All the players I talk to all seemed to think that Greenwade should get the job. I must say that I was in the group of fans that wanted him to get it. At the same time I've seen alot of improvement from Aussie Light. Through the 1st 3 scrimmages that I've attended I must say Light looks to be the better QB at the moment. Trox has been a little banged up according to a few players. I expect him to do well for WH. I do think that Aussie has been a pleasant surprise. He has shown good accuracy and decision making skills. I expect him to get the majority of the snaps at the jamboree. I still think that Trox will get some series' too. I think it would take one heckuva showing for Trox to take the starting QB job from Aussie.

I also think that it's a little much when you talk down on 16 year old kids. I don't know Aussie. I've spoken several times with Trox and he is a good kid. I would be lying if I said I wasn't pulling for Trox a little. I am objective though, and I think Aussie has performed better so far, and that's where the job should be won....on the field!! I do know I will support whoever wins the starting QB job. I am a fan of the team, not one individual. I hope both kids keep the competition interesting up until the regular season kicks off.

It's a good problem to have. I think both looked very good. Either will get the job done for WH.

It's really not good to post negative comments about high school kids. A school or team isn't quiet as bad but it's still not good. Try to develop a little class there tiny tim.....

I think Tim is a student who doesn't know any better. I haven't had time to take in a practice or a scrimmage. My first look will be the first game. WH, like most Sumner, Robertson teams, will be prepared, I'm sure.

Both QBs are exceptional athletes. Greenwade has a bigger build (approx. 6'3" 200), Light is in his 2nd year of playing football ever and he's already vying for the starting QB job! I dont care who you are, that is impressive. Most guys have played since they were 5 or 6 and dont even get a shot at starting until their senior year. I think only positive things come out of this for WH. A little competition for the starting QB spot between two very talented athletes, who also happen to be in the same class, is good for this team! I know both are great kids from personal experience with each of them. I know whoever ends up getting the strting job, the other will be rooting him on. Thats the kinda guys and team WH is and has been. This is only a + for WH.

Both QBs are exceptional athletes. Greenwade has a bigger build (approx. 6'3" 200), Light is in his 2nd year of playing football ever and he's already vying for the starting QB job! I dont care who you are, that is impressive. Most guys have played since they were 5 or 6 and dont even get a shot at starting until their senior year. I think only positive things come out of this for WH. A little competition for the starting QB spot between two very talented athletes, who also happen to be in the same class, is good for this team! I know both are great kids from personal experience with each of them. I know whoever ends up getting the strting job, the other will be rooting him on. Thats the kinda guys and team WH is and has been. This is only a + for WH.

I agree White House has a problem that most teams woud love to have, 2 quarterbacks with equal talent. My question is if Mr. Light is this good after one year just imagine how good after 2 years. Along with talent there must be a natural leadership role. Which player has this instilled in them? That is who your quarterback will be. Coach Porter will look at all aspects and will make a correct choice. I see both getting plenty of playing time.