Scores

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TECHNICAL QUESTION:

Could some of the more tenured posters respond to this question...why when a Class AAA team is selected on Eurosport Scoreboard, the rankings of just the Class AAA ranked teams they have played are visible and not the ranked Div II teams, yet when you select a Div II team the ranked Division II teams are identifiued as well as the Class AAA?

TECHNICAL QUESTION:

Could some of the more tenured posters respond to this question...why when a Class AAA team is selected on Eurosport Scoreboard, the rankings of just the Class AAA ranked teams they have played are visible and not the ranked Div II teams, yet when you select a Div II team the ranked Division II teams are identifiued as well as the Class AAA?

I've noticed that too. It will also show Redmond Tennessee 11 (the combined ranking). I agree with you that it would be beneficial if you played a ranked team, even if they are ranked in another division. Don't know if it is a technical limitation, or what.

Thanks....BigG? MJ? VolunteerGeneral?

I think it is just a site "snafu"... I would e mail the site coordinator at sis@soccerinfo.com (it used to be called soccerinfo.com before Eurosport got a hold of it) That e mail is the only one I could find linking through Eurosport. Don't hold your breath on a response, though.

What I usually do it open up 3 tabs on my browser to look at all three rankings (while it takes a bit longer, it can accomplish the same thing). I will agree that it would be helpful to have all the information on the teams record site, though. Honestly, though, I am just glad that we have Eurosportscoreboard so that I can do some scouting from across the state. Like I said before, it is my #2 favorite soccer information site on the web.

I think it is just a site "snafu"... I would e mail the site coordinator at sis@soccerinfo.com (it used to be called soccerinfo.com before Eurosport got a hold of it) That e mail is the only one I could find linking through Eurosport. Don't hold your breath on a response, though.

What I usually do it open up 3 tabs on my browser to look at all three rankings (while it takes a bit longer, it can accomplish the same thing). I will agree that it would be helpful to have all the information on the teams record site, though. Honestly, though, I am just glad that we have Eurosportscoreboard so that I can do some scouting from across the state. Like I said before, it is my #2 favorite soccer information site on the web.

Father Ryan-4 St. Cecilia-1

USJ 1 Madison Academic 0

Great game tonight. USJ tried a trick play and it worked. I was worried about this one, but Madison held their own against USJ. Madison had two starters who couldn`t be at the game. USJ has a very good team. USJ`s Katie Hayes is undoubtedly one of the best players in the state. She put on some jaw dropping moves during the game. Even as an opposing parent, it`s fun to watch players like her (USJ)and Alysse Flack (Madsion). Madison Academic had to work hard to hold Hayes scoreless tonight. Madison plays JCS on Thursday in another big game. Two of the 3 teams will be at the state tournament.