Oneida vs Hampton

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, I told you it would be a good game and I am pretty sure everybody got there moneys worth.I will however have to disagree about Oneida not sustaining any good drives.I felt they did when they scored both TD's.However we also lost our placekicker to a broken arm.He collided and laid one keck of a hit against one of your boys and unfortunately broke his arm.I think they said it broke in two places.Once again Oneida will have to respond and find a extra point kicker or just go for the conversion every time.So yea there was some good hits given and received last night.Congrats once again to hampton and i hope to see you again.

BTW, you never stated if you was wearing the atlanta braves hat last night.

The hat looked like a Braves hat , It is a hat where I coached the Avery CO allstars in baseball. Good luck to you fellers the rest of the way.

Hey, Pujo! My daughter is a senior at HHs and said our QB was very sick at school yesterday before the team left. I also had a friend at the game who was calling me with the scores at the end of evry quarter who sadi he was throwing up during the game. How's he feeling? Must be one tuff son-of-a-gun to play while that sick. Did it affect his play very much?

Yeah he was sick , but he's about at tough as they get.

i guess if you like driving 3 1/2 hours, getting screwed over by sorry refs and watching a decent football team (oneida) pull plays out of their toe we got our moneys worth, atleast we got the W. i'm still pretty confident that hampton is about 3 td's better than oneida, no offense. everything that could have went wrong for hampton did. your boys played hard youall should be proud.

Dr. mr. Alliance

when you play a tough team things go wrong, You can play a perfect

game id you are playing a wead team. I didn,t take any thing away

from hampton they were tough. thats why we made the mistakes we maid.

but I could be one of you dumb _________ and said if we haven,t fumbled

inside our own 20 and if we haven,t gotten a bad intentional grounding call.

and on and on . point being when you play a good team its harder to to everything

wright !!!!!!!!!! you either need to grow up or learn a little about football !!!!!!!!!!

signed keep your day job You would't make a coach

scalper

For those who say the officials were terrible, I'd like to see you point out how many touchdowns these bad calls cost Hampton and how many they gave Oneida.

You never know in the course of a game.I don't even have a problem with the calls they made against Hampton. The problem was ,they wouldn't call anything against Oneida. If my memory is correct ,they called one penalty and they were extremely late doing that, it was the intenional grounding call where the kid threw plum up in the stands. They waited along before they even threw the flag and then they still didn't do the right thing. They marked the penalty off from the line of scrimmage instead the spot of the foul.It was a one sided called ballgame. Who cares,we got through it and this game will only help us get better.

You never know in the course of a game.I don't even have a problem with the calls they made against Hampton. The problem was ,they wouldn't call anything against Oneida. If my memory is correct ,they called one penalty and they were extremely late doing that, it was the intenional grounding call where the kid threw plum up in the stands. They waited along before they even threw the flag and then they still didn't do the right thing. They marked the penalty off from the line of scrimmage instead the spot of the foul.It was a one sided called ballgame. Who cares,we got through it and this game will only help us get better.

pujo I am going to disagree with you . I guess that is what makes this game what it is .

everyone has their own way of looking at it . just take the example with both just used, the

inteneional grounding call , I was at a scrimmage and heard our coach jump all over our qb

for not throughing the ball away, his exact words was if your out of the pocket and don't have

an open receiver through it up in the stands and let your dad catch it . maybe it was a grey call

he was out of the pocket and did have a receiver down field , but yes he did through it way high

and it wasn't intended to hit any one so there is allways 2 ways to look at things

Are you saying that hampton was mistake free and the refs just called calls on on behalf

because I already heard it was because your fullback got hurt, your trip was to long ,

the refs stunk , what all other kinds of excuses can there be or was it because you were playing

a team who thought they could win and did everything in there power to do just that .

and i still won't take anything from hampton dispite all we could do we still lost. I can exept it

and i hope our team knows a little more practice and we wright there with hampton

If your are such a good ref reveiw the film and let me know then because i have a copy .

pujo I am going to disagree with you . I guess that is what makes this game what it is .

everyone has their own way of looking at it . just take the example with both just used, the

inteneional grounding call , I was at a scrimmage and heard our coach jump all over our qb

for not throughing the ball away, his exact words was if your out of the pocket and don't have

an open receiver through it up in the stands and let your dad catch it . maybe it was a grey call

he was out of the pocket and did have a receiver down field , but yes he did through it way high

and it wasn't intended to hit any one so there is allways 2 ways to look at things

Are you saying that hampton was mistake free and the refs just called calls on on behalf

because I already heard it was because your fullback got hurt, your trip was to long ,

the refs stunk , what all other kinds of excuses can there be or was it because you were playing

a team who thought they could win and did everything in there power to do just that .

and i still won't take anything from hampton dispite all we could do we still lost. I can exept it

and i hope our team knows a little more practice and we wright there with hampton

If your are such a good ref reveiw the film and let me know then because i have a copy .

I am not a Hampton fan nor Oneida but I have to say why would Hampton need to make any excuses, They beat you and thats the bottom line. I have never understood those that brag about a loss. One kind of loss and that is a bad one.

Thats not the rule in Highschool football. Do you think you went the whole game without committing a penalty. I know you didn't . It makes no difference now . I was afraid of that before we came down there. I bet you commit penalties next week , What ya think. I know you did last week,it was on the film,get real.

im not braging about a loss im here to say oneida could and did hang with hampton and almost beat them

most of the hampton fans picked us to lose by 25 to 60 points and when they barely beat us they have so

many excuses . they just can,t beleive anyone else could play with them and even though we lost

we proved they are not invinsible.

im not braging about a loss im here to say oneida could and did hang with hampton and almost beat them

most of the hampton fans picked us to lose by 25 to 60 points and when they barely beat us they have so

many excuses . they just can,t beleive anyone else could play with them and even though we lost

we proved they are not invinsible.

And you had alot of help.

Thats not the rule in Highschool football. Do you think you went the whole game without committing a penalty. I know you didn't . It makes no difference now . I was afraid of that before we came down there. I bet you commit penalties next week , What ya think. I know you did last week,it was on the film,get real.

we didn't have many i thought we had 3 but u may b wright

if you will reveiw last weeks film we were on rwood field and they

had 3 times as many as we did are you saying the refs were on our side

and i bet we will have less than coalfield to.

I think most of hampton penalties was on face mask I didn't see all of them from

where i was seting but if i go back to the film i bet i cam find them