Riverdale (1-0) @ Antioch (0-1)

tdntn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest workinprogress

interesting, antioch is 1 on only teams riverdale has a losing record to (antioch, clinton, cleveland, rhea co.), antioch leads series 3-1.

Last time Antioch beat Riverdale was Rankins first year there. Not for sure of the date though, it had to be in the early 90's.

After the shalackin that AHS took in week 0 I am not sure what will be left when Riverdale goes a running. And that they will do. It may get ugly early. But GO Bears!!!!

Go Bears, How are you doing cs81? Hope the Bears will play hard and compete. Maybe the old ex bear will remember who he is playing. Playing tough opponents could pay off down the road for the Bears.

Go Bears, How are you doing cs81? Hope the Bears will play hard and compete. Maybe the old ex bear will remember who he is playing. Playing tough opponents could pay off down the road for the Bears.

Coach I am doing very good. I have a Job in Hickman County at a new high school. I am also the Head Baseball Coach. I guess that good ole Antioch Education paid off in the long run. Taking a break from Football for a while. I enjoy spending the time at home with the family. Might be at a few AHS games this year. Hope to see you there.

Coach I am doing very good. I have a Job in Hickman County at a new high school. I am also the Head Baseball Coach. I guess that good ole Antioch Education paid off in the long run. Taking a break from Football for a while. I enjoy spending the time at home with the family. Might be at a few AHS games this year. Hope to see you there.

coachsmith81, I will be with Centennial on Friday nights. Come see us play.

Antioch was picked to win their region for a reason...they have some good players. Just because a team doesn't look good in their first game doesn't mean they won't be improved for game two. Riverdale didn't look very good last week but I still expect them to be a good team.

Web site is really coming along...looked really good when I viseted it today.

Are there really 82 players on the freshmen team? Good gosh!!!

Any Antioch people posting? Could someone give us a rundown on your team and the best way in/out of the stadium for the visiting fans. Will we have any problems finding parking? Thanks...

Parking is not a problem. There are two lots for accomodation. First is the main entrance, second is if you go to the light and make a right, you will come behind the school. Don't take the Bears lightly. Yeah MBA had a good time running it last week, but don't think Coach Woodward and Co. took that lightly. The passing game is coming along with the new QB. McAdoo will be back, commanded a whole lot of attention from MBA, constantly double and triple teamed. Defense is breaking in a lot of new players too, watch out for #44 Kedrick Towles, had a big night against MBA and with Riverdale running it a lot, will have a big night Friday as well. I see a very competitive game, and I am going to refrain from a score because it is not going to be a lay down game for anyone. Good luck Bears, go get them Friday.

Parking is not a problem. There are two lots for accomodation. First is the main entrance, second is if you go to the light and make a right, you will come behind the school. Don't take the Bears lightly. Yeah MBA had a good time running it last week, but don't think Coach Woodward and Co. took that lightly. The passing game is coming along with the new QB. McAdoo will be back, commanded a whole lot of attention from MBA, constantly double and triple teamed. Defense is breaking in a lot of new players too, watch out for #44 Kedrick Towles, had a big night against MBA and with Riverdale running it a lot, will have a big night Friday as well. I see a very competitive game, and I am going to refrain from a score because it is not going to be a lay down game for anyone. Good luck Bears, go get them Friday.

McAdoo was not in the gameplan for MBA, he was not double and definately not triple teamed...i think he actually went out early in the game(around half time) and never came back in. dont think he was ready from the punishing he got from a junior, WESLEY JOHNSON. The hype about McAdoo going up against MBA's OT (UT commitment) Preston Bailey might have scared McAdoo because he played on the opposite end every down he played except for ONE PLAY

coachsmith81, I will be with Centennial on Friday nights. Come see us play.

Runtheball, Are you just helping with football or are you working there now? Congrats either way. I will attempt to come out one night if you can get me a good discount. Wife insist on not going to as many games this year with me not coaching. I do not blame her I have drug her around the mid-state the last two seasons. Hopefully you can come catch one of my first games as a head baseball coach and see one of your former players in coaching action.

Runtheball, Are you just helping with football or are you working there now? Congrats either way. I will attempt to come out one night if you can get me a good discount. Wife insist on not going to as many games this year with me not coaching. I do not blame her I have drug her around the mid-state the last two seasons. Hopefully you can come catch one of my first games as a head baseball coach and see one of your former players in coaching action.

I am teaching Weights and Fitness and coaching football. How does free sound?

McAdoo was not in the gameplan for MBA, he was not double and definately not triple teamed...i think he actually went out early in the game(around half time) and never came back in. dont think he was ready from the punishing he got from a junior, WESLEY JOHNSON. The hype about McAdoo going up against MBA's OT (UT commitment) Preston Bailey might have scared McAdoo because he played on the opposite end every down he played except for ONE PLAY

That just sounds like an excuse to me. If you are being tagged as an pre-season all-american then live up to it. Is he going to do the same in Basketball? I know the kid and have watched him play sports for a long time. He has always been hyped up in anything he does. If I was one of the other Seniors I would be upset that another leader did not do his job. Unless no one is expecting him to do anything. It is the Seniors job to lead and guide the team, Hype or no Hype. If he is not ready or wanting to do it then it may be time to step aside and let someone that will get the job done do the work. GO Bears!!! C/O 2000 (99' first team to make 2nd round of playoffs)