Landers / Buffs

foreveranole

I know alot of people dont care how this turns out , but it gives us Lander fans something 2 talk about. How did we do against them last year. Hopefully this game we can work out some bugs. If we can get a win under our belt it will boost our confidence after last night. Even though our guys worked their butts off. What ya think Buffs and Lander fans?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of people dont care how this turns out , but it gives us Lander fans something 2 talk about. How did we do against them last year. Hopefully this game we can work out some bugs. If we can get a win under our belt it will boost our confidence after last night. Even though our guys worked their butts off. What ya think Buffs and Lander fans?

Nole, I think this one will be tough. The word I get is WG is much improved, have alot of kids out and are generally enthused about the direction of the program. Glad we have homefield, should be interesting.

I really don't know what to expect and I'm not too sure anyone else does. I do think West Greene would have to be alot better than they were a year ago to pull out a win, but who knows, they might be. From what I've heard ,Cloudland stayed confused alot trying to run the new offense, it may take a little time and alot of patience to get it right. I still think they should be able to handle the Buffalo,s