Lookout Valley @ Bledsoe Co.

jadguitar06

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those picking Bledsoe for the upset, do you really think that or is that just wishful thinking? I was at Polk, it was not pretty. LV is improving each year and have for a while, and they again are coming off a big win for those boys. I will say it again I agree with zonepirate. I hope I am wrong, but if I am it will be worse...not better. Oh yeah, bledsoeb what is your pick? Just curious. And again I hope I am way wrong, but just the facts.... when it comes to BCHS football, that does not happen much.

So "a leopard doesn't change it's spots and a football team doesn't learn how to mysteriously win over night." Interesting...and I'll have to agree. Bledsoe went 5-6 including a loss to Whitwell. Lookout Valley went 8-3 and beat Whitwell and only lost to Temple, SP and Trousdale Co. Which team needed to change their spots the most?

I actually like Bledsoe but I have seen both teams play this year. This one will get ugly unless Valley shoots themselves in the foot. LV by 4 or 5 TD's

...Since I haven't seen either team, I'll take your word...LV by 21pts

For those picking Bledsoe for the upset, do you really think that or is that just wishful thinking? I was at Polk, it was not pretty. LV is improving each year and have for a while, and they again are coming off a big win for those boys. I will say it again I agree with zonepirate. I hope I am wrong, but if I am it will be worse...not better. Oh yeah, bledsoeb what is your pick? Just curious. And again I hope I am way wrong, but just the facts.... when it comes to BCHS football, that does not happen much.

You seem like your anxiously awaiting my pick....... Well... My prediction is............. I'll tell you tomorrow...

O'Dell has to sit this game out but will be ready to go by next Friday. It's gonna hurts us on D, but if the sophomore has a game like East Ridge again, D will be solid. I see Scruggs gettin 200 yard tomorrow night in Bledsoe...GO JACKETS!!!

i was really impressed with the defense. The only times they scored on us was because they intercepted something or returned a punt. Their best drive was the last one. Our defense has drastically improved over the summer

Bledsoe got beat by a very good polk team last week. Ive watched film and bledsoe is a physical bunch. They have a very good Fullback (#40) and Running back (#32?) combo. LV better have gotten past last weeks win and focused on this weeks game. I believe Bledsoe is alot better than what people on here say...No way will this be a blow out...Plus LV is traveling to Bledsoe...LV has to come ready to playBledsoe got beat by a very good polk team last week. Ive watched film and bledsoe is a physical bunch. They have a very good Fullback (#40) and Running back (#32?) combo. LV better have gotten past last weeks win and focused on this weeks game. I believe Bledsoe is alot better than what people on here say...No way will this be a blow out...Plus LV is traveling to Bledsoe...LV has to come ready to play

Just returned from the Middle School game at Bledsoe. The field looked great. The concession stand was booming. The facilities (restrooms, bleachers, etc...) were clean. The scoreboard worked. Nothing for BCHSWAR, Warrior4ever and "Little Blue Moms" to complain about.

Lookout Valley is coming in hot off a tremendous win at ER and a good showing in the Jamboree. Bledsoe is coming in with something to prove. This should be an exciting game and if it wasn't for that other game in the Valley, I might just consider making back-to-back trips to Pikeville. Good luck to Coach Roberson and the Bledsoe County Warriors. Hope both teams stay healthy...

Good Luck to the Warriors at the south end of the valley...

Bledsoe got beat by a very good polk team last week. Ive watched film and bledsoe is a physical bunch. They have a very good Fullback (#40) and Running back (#32?) combo. LV better have gotten past last weeks win and focused on this weeks game. I believe Bledsoe is alot better than what people on here say...No way will this be a blow out...Plus LV is traveling to Bledsoe...LV has to come ready to play.

#40 is Chris Watson(Sr.) and #32 is Chase Brown(So.).......

Just returned from the Middle School game at Bledsoe. The field looked great. The concession stand was booming. The facilities (restrooms, bleachers, etc...) were clean. The scoreboard worked. Nothing for BCHSWAR, Warrior4ever and "Little Blue Moms" to complain about.

I must agree. Things looked great.

Hope the level of play continues tonight.

Go Blue.

Polecat