Lookout Valley @ Bledsoe Co.

jadguitar06

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bledsoeb; I guarantee I know more football than you can ever read in a book. Lookout Valley has a talented TB but he is no DI prospect. He is an above average player on an average team. A leopard doesn't change its spots and a football team doesn't learn how to mysteriously win over night. Lookout Valley is ok but that is it.

I cut out two posts. Let's keep the talk on the game. LV's defemse seems a lot better than in past years. Their quarterback doesn't get a lot of publicity but runs the offense well. I never read anyone say on here Scruggs will be a Division 1-A player but pending grades he should play somewhere. If his speed is close to what's said on here he might get a look from a big school, maybe at another position such as receiver or corner.

I cut out two posts. Let's keep the talk on the game. LV's defemse seems a lot better than in past years. Their quarterback doesn't get a lot of publicity but runs the offense well. I never read anyone say on here Scruggs will be a Division 1-A player but pending grades he should play somewhere. If his speed is close to what's said on here he might get a look from a big school, maybe at another position such as receiver or corner.

Well darn.... Indian, I didn't get to see his response to my post... I was just having a little fun but its all good... We'll talk about football now...

Indian I would like to apologize. I am too old to be getting into it especially on a board. If it was a meet me at the Sequatchie-Bledsoe line it would be different haha. Anyway, I just don't see Lookout Valley being the physical team that can beat a good hard nosed team. That being said I believe the Warriors will decide that they aren't a finesse team and do what we can do. Also, our defense needs to quit guessing and start playing. I guess it is hard to find good linebackers especially in high school but when you've got a few guys who can "smell" the football then you can have good defense.

ugly loss at Polk turns into a sweet victory over the yellow jackets, I can't see Lookout Valley being any different than in the past. Big Blue by 14

They have over 30 players dressed out. The makes them way different in the past when they've had 17 to 21 players.

Indian I would like to apologize. I am too old to be getting into it especially on a board. If it was a meet me at the Sequatchie-Bledsoe line it would be different haha. Anyway, I just don't see Lookout Valley being the physical team that can beat a good hard nosed team. That being said I believe the Warriors will decide that they aren't a finesse team and do what we can do. Also, our defense needs to quit guessing and start playing. I guess it is hard to find good linebackers especially in high school but when you've got a few guys who can "smell" the football then you can have good defense.

I think you will be suprised how well we play friday