South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great hire!He did have one of the best defenses in the state last year and will probably bring a wide open version of the wing-t.I know this guy and have coached against him and you're getting a good one.Ever who made the hire better pat him on the back because this guy is that good!

Thanks for the info guys. Here is an article I just found about the hiring:

http://www.nwtntoday.com/news.php?viewStory=5463

Well that was very interesting. Sounds good other than the fact that he is bringing another Coach with him. It happens to be an offensive coordinator which is what coach Wilson coaches. I would like to see Coach Wilson and Coach Seratt stay along with the two new coaches. That would make a lot of sense to me. Coach Wilson is a fantastic coach and I would hate to see him go.

Congrads to S. Fulton and coach Spivey! None better out there! One of the best defensive coaches in the state.

Nothing but class. He respects his players and treats them with respect. Your players should be excited with his hire. I have talked to some of the players and parents in LCHS and they sure are shocked in losing him. He was such a positive influence on the young men that played for him. The best complaiment I heard was a couple of players asked their parents if they could get jobs over there so they could continue to play for him, doesn't get much better than that. Once again congrads to S. Fulton.......you got a great man!

hey as a lewis co fan..yall got a great hire..hes great,idk wat kind of prac. yall had but he will bring the tempo and it will be a high tempo...and yall better be ready 2 hav sm fun on defense cause he makes it really fun!!!!!! go luck 2 yall... and is he bringing any other coaches from lewis co. up there???

Per the newspaper article that I linked earlier:

"Spivey will likely bring with him an assistant coach who??™ll serve as the Red Devils??™ offensive coordinator, though he elected not to identify that person until later."

He was basically the head coach on defense and he's going to bring his on offensive coordinator so things won't change a whole lot as far as the coaching is concerned.His offensive coordnator is a good one.Young and very knowledgeble about the game.Coach Spivey will do a great job dealing with the parents and the community.Trust me he has plenty of exprience with dealing with people in Lewis Co.So he is more than prepared for this.Give him some time.He's a good one and like I said before he's also a great person.Your kids will love playing for him! Be patient though!!!!!!!!!