South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

This is my reasoning and it's not madness. Kelley has been a principal so that qualifies him for an Administrative Job. He could leave and that. They won't get rid of Wilson because he is so young and such a good coach. There for if Fishel teaches a History then he would be perfect for the job. Not just because of what he teaches but because he is such a good coach. He would have an assistant to work with in Wilson. I would Venture to say that Mrs. Lohaus is the best teacher in that school by the way. Then again I didn't have Kelley either. I'm really pulling for Fishel to come here.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that does sound like a series of events that could happen.

A Former South Fulton Standout? A Great Coach With Impeccable Record? A History Teacher And South Fulton Has A History Opening? Who Wouldn't Wanna Come Back Home And Lead Thier Alma Mater Back To Greatness? Heck Beg Him If Ya Have Too. But I Can See This Happening Already. What An Excellent Oppourtunity For South Fulton. South Fulton's Coach Resigns And The Next Few Days Fischel Resigns As Well? All Too Convienent. Good luck South Fulton. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

A Former South Fulton Standout? A Great Coach With Impeccable Record? A History Teacher And South Fulton Has A History Opening? Who Wouldn't Wanna Come Back Home And Lead Thier Alma Mater Back To Greatness? Heck Beg Him If Ya Have Too. But I Can See This Happening Already. What An Excellent Oppourtunity For South Fulton. South Fulton's Coach Resigns And The Next Few Days Fischel Resigns As Well? All Too Convienent. Good luck South Fulton. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

It is Funny how stuff like this happens isn't it. Does it not take alot of time to capitalize every single word Butchie?

It is Funny how stuff like this happens isn't it. Does it not take alot of time to capitalize every single word Butchie?

Lol, Once you Get the Hang Of It http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But I Do Miss Some. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But I'm Serious In My Wishing South Fulton All The Best. Because The Tougher Our Region Opponents Are The Tougher Our Region Is. And Whoever Wins The Region Will In Fact Be Tougher Because Of The Teams They Have Played. And Then Our Region Will Be Known As The Toughest In The State. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Lol, Once you Get the Hang Of It http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But I Do Miss Some. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But I'm Serious In My Wishing South Fulton All The Best. Because The Tougher Our Region Opponents Are The Tougher Our Region Is. And Whoever Wins The Region Will In Fact Be Tougher Because Of The Teams They Have Played. And Then Our Region Will Be Known As The Toughest In The State. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I would argue that our region is one of the best in the state.

From what I hear, Fishel is a top-notch guy, so I kind of hesitate to be critical of him. But, I don't know if your claim that he has an "impeccable record" is 100% accurate. If my memory is correct, I believe that all of his seasons at UC, besides 2005, were something of a disappointment for UC fans. And with that being said, I kind of worry that if he has trouble succeeding at a place like Union City, then it would be even more difficult for him at a place like South Fulton, where his resources would be even more limited. As far as him playing for SF, so did Kelly, Wilson, and McFarland.

So, call me crazy, but I think the ideal situation would be to bring in Fishel as an assistant (he said in the UC Messenger article that he would be open to such ideas) and to name Wilson as the head coach.

From what I hear, Fishel is a top-notch guy, so I kind of hesitate to be critical of him. But, I don't know if your claim that he has an "impeccable record" is 100% accurate. If my memory is correct, I believe that all of his seasons at UC, besides 2005, were something of a disappointment for UC fans. And with that being said, I kind of worry that if he has trouble succeeding at a place like Union City, then it would be even more difficult for him at a place like South Fulton, where his resources would be even more limited. As far as him playing for SF, so did Kelly, Wilson, and McFarland.

So, call me crazy, but I think the ideal situation would be to bring in Fishel as an assistant (he said in the UC Messenger article that he would be open to such ideas) and to name Wilson as the head coach.

Fishel was one game under .500 at Union City as head man.....

Expectations are a little bit different at Union City than at South Fulton.....Yes,Union City did go to the state championship in 2005...Guess what what alot of UC fans would say to that??..Yeah we were there,but it was 1A...We should be there EVERY year in 1A...How do you win when you have to meet those expectations??...A whole lot of people were not happy that UC even moved down to 1A in the first place....Fishel will not be an assistant at South Fulton....If he goes somewhere to be an assistant it will be at a bigger school with a tradition rich football program.....Milan,Westview,Huntingdon somewhere like that if he wants to stay locally....You guys would be more competitive with Fishel if for nothing else because of his work ethic.....You guys would have a weight training program,a spring practice,two-a-days in the summer and scrimmage games in both spring and summer and the players would be held accountable for their actions...They would have curfews during the season and they would be checked on....

He took Union City To The Championship Game Did He Not? But As Far As Who Would Better Fit Is Something I Can't Argue. You South Fultians have More Information Than I. I Just Try To Add What I Can.

Fishel was one game under .500 at Union City as head man.....

Expectations are a little bit different at Union City than at South Fulton.....Yes,Union City did go to the state championship in 2005...Guess what what alot of UC fans would say to that??..Yeah we were there,but it was 1A...We should be there EVERY year in 1A...How do you win when you have to meet those expectations??...A whole lot of people were not happy that UC even moved down to 1A in the first place....Fishel will not be an assistant at South Fulton....If he goes somewhere to be an assistant it will be at a bigger school with a tradition rich football program.....Milan,Westview,Huntingdon somewhere like that if he wants to stay locally....You guys would be more competitive with Fishel if for nothing else because of his work ethic.....You guys would have a weight training program,a spring practice,two-a-days in the summer and scrimmage games in both spring and summer and the players would be held accountable for their actions...They would have curfews during the season and they would be checked on....

He makes them have curfews? Thats kinda cool. How does he accomplish having everyone in the house?

ok guys....i have no idea what kelly has to do with south fulton football program ok seriously he is a teacher at south fulton and thats all he is has no coaching skills but maybe just know how to down block on a def. tackle bout it if he knows that....anyways lets get back on the subject on whos going to coach at south fulton....im sure it doesnt matter if there is a teaching position open they have to bring a real football coach to the program not saying coach wood wasnt they just need to bring a guy in and do the job now!