South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Gotta have talent to win.

Coach Wood is a great man and will be missed.

Looks like the parents are still running the show in Obion County once again.

Same song different verse.

DANG NO MORE ELEPHANTS!!!!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the play calling that was Wood's demise. It was lack of work ethic. No weight program. I don't want anyone telling me we have a weight program. I have a son on the team. A few dedicated boys lifting isn't a weight program. It has to be mandatory.

SF started practice this fall a full week after we were allowed to because Wood had vacation scheduled. So SF started one practice a day a full week after everyone else started TWO A DAYS.

When athletes go home upset because there is no discipline, obviously there are problems.

I wish Coach Wood well but he long outlived his welcome at South Fulton.

Now that Coach Fishel from UC is out I would love to see him come to SF. A winning coach that knows how to coach winners, He will get our boys butts into gear and teach them how to win, work hard, and have a good attitude. He will also have a good assistant coach to work with to, Coach Wilson.

ok now...union city gets rid of coach fishel now south fulton picks him up...that doesnt make sense at all im sure he is on the list for the job im sure but why bring in a coach that couldnt reach union city standards to south fulton sure union city won a few games is that all you want at south fulton yea hey lets win 5 games and go home...no you dont want that bring in some fire to the red devils and roll!!!!

ok now...union city gets rid of coach fishel now south fulton picks him up...that doesnt make sense at all im sure he is on the list for the job im sure but why bring in a coach that couldnt reach union city standards to south fulton sure union city won a few games is that all you want at south fulton yea hey lets win 5 games and go home...no you dont want that bring in some fire to the red devils and roll!!!!

I have to agree. He hasn't exactly been overachieving in Union City. I would much rather see the job go to Wilson than to Fishel.

You make some good points but are you overlooking the fact that he took UC to the State Championship two years ago? Everyone wants Wilson to get it. He is a fiery coach that will take these boys places. People ask why didn't he help much in the past. Coach Wood wanted everything done his way. The assistant coaches had little to do with anything. They just did what Coach Wood told them to do. That was the whole problem. He didn't except change at all. I think we need a coach that is 30-40 with good coaching experience that can come in right after Christmas and start off strong with the boys.

You make some good points but are you overlooking the fact that he took UC to the State Championship two years ago? Everyone wants Wilson to get it. He is a fiery coach that will take these boys places. People ask why didn't he help much in the past. Coach Wood wanted everything done his way. The assistant coaches had little to do with anything. They just did what Coach Wood told them to do. That was the whole problem. He didn't except change at all. I think we need a coach that is 30-40 with good coaching experience that can come in right after Christmas and start off strong with the boys.

There Ya Go.. The Sooner The Better. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Maybe Ya'lls Old QB Will Come In. Mr Fischel From Union City. Then You'd Have A Great Un.