South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True McFarland takes over for Wood this season as the head coach for the Baseball team, could had alot to do with Wood having to much on his plate as well,this happens in small schools,who ever the new coach is He is going to have lots of eyes on him, the winning isnt coming overnight but a drastic change in program will have to, for him to be a positive change.

If Your gonna Change it, Change it. Clean House. Get A New Sheriff In Town. One that Doesn't have A Kid Involved. One Not From the Area. One that Will kick Butt And take No Prisoners. It's gonna Have to Be A Total over-Haul. None of The Old Staff Should Stay. When you Raid A Whorehouse You Arrest the Piano Player Too. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But Lord I Hope For Good Things For SF.

And A New Attitude Will Help Tremendously. An Aggresive One. If It Was Me The First Season I'd Be The Most Penalized Team In The Region. I'd Be Mean, Tough, Arrogant. And Then I'd Teach em To Be Winners. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

The fact that all of the coaches are tenured teachers, I think will prevent the OCSD from following the advice of your analogies. But to play along, if the "Sheriff" has been the one setting the tone, I don't think it can be assumed, with certainty, that all of the "Deputies" need to be replaced?

The fact that all of the coaches are tenured teachers, I think will prevent the OCSD from following the advice of your analogies. But to play along, if the "Sheriff" has been the one setting the tone, I don't think it can be assumed, with certainty, that all of the "Deputies" need to be replaced?

Your Probably Right. And I'm Just Saying The Overall Concept Of Coaching thus Far Needs To Be Chucked. If A New Coach From Outside The School Can Come In And have The Complete Support Of The Present Staff Then So Be It. And It Would Help To Keep Someone The Kids Know. But If There Is Any Dissention From The Former Coaches The Kids Will Smell It Like Blood In The Water. That's Why The New Sheriff Idea Is The Best And A Total Overhaul Would Be Justified. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10But Hey I'm From Mckenzie. And I Take No Joy In Ya'lls Demise. I Would Love For Ya'lls Program To Turn Around. Simply Because The Tougher Our Region Is The Tougher Our Region Champ Will Be. So The Better Every Team In Our Region Is Benefits Us All. Good Luck SF.