South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Well it does look like they are headed in the right direction. They beat Ballard County, Ky 26-19 friday night. At the half it was 14-2 i believe and right after halftime SF took control from there Except for maybe about two minutes of the 4 qtr. The controled the ball very well. QB Harris has improve alot but just overthrew his recievers a little each time but made some very good completions when they need them.

It does seem like they are in the right direction and thing do look good right now. I know u cant base the season one game and Ballard isnt really a powerhouse team, but at least SF got a win under their belt after going last season without a legitimate win. Well what everyone else think?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning cures lots of ills. For the first time in a long time South Fulton looked like a team Friday night. They still have a lot to learn but at least this win is something to build upon.

Unfortunately the Redmen have a tall order with Fulton City. DaRon Williams is a very talented RB. When he gets outside, he is unstoppable.

All that we have hoped for SF may have come true. A rebound from years past would be wonderful. Hope things are better for the future of SF football. Whenever a program is down consistently it's hard to get athlete's to return to it. Take Gibson County for instance. But good luck to SF this season.

Curtis is a beast!!! D-1 prosect for sure. Good luck South Fulton some central fans are pulling for ya.

He's got a long way to go before he can be considered a D-I prospect......He's big,no doubt......If his parents get him in some big man camps and get him looked at,he might have a chance.....He and his family will have to do alot on their own though....

Now I know I talk alot of crap. But you people better listen to Purple when he says his family has to work for it.

Now with that said here's how not to get to the next level. Sit on butt thinking they'll come running to you. Do nothing thinking your coach is the man. Wait til almost graduating Senior then ask what can I do to help my son?

Now do this.

Get your son into camps as soon as possible. Look on-line for College's your interested in and go to thier camps.

Apply for admissions to said school.

Make video Tapes of your son's performances during actual games

Send said tapes to these schools.

Phone, e-mail, and visit said school and coaches often.

Clip and send any articles from newspapers to said school

And all this starts during sophmore year.

Don't give up

Be persistent

Remember this is your Son's future, it will take time, You didn't raise him overnight so don't expect the same response.

And last but not least, don't let anyone tell you that what i said aint true.

yes curtis is about 6'4 or 6'5 and 300 lbs and is only a sophmore. And yea he will have to get into some camps or something even get noticed being from SF right now. But thanks for all the support from our county neighbors and good luck to yall too Rebels...... and UC. Well good luck to yall this seasona i know we will use all that we can get.