South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the other day from a man that Sam Curtis won't be playing football this coming season. I thought he was crazy until he said something about the boys knees. Any truth to this what so ever?

I'm pretty sure he injured both knees so if he is not rehabbed by next season I wouldn't doubt it...Hate it for him.He is a good ball player....

I'm pretty sure he injured both knees so if he is not rehabbed by next season I wouldn't doubt it...Hate it for him.He is a good ball player....

I sure hope he's not done playing. Like you said he is a very good ball player. The team would take a big blow on the O and D lines if he didn't play. I believe he has had three or four knee surgery's since he has been playing ball and that is just ridiculous. Sixteen years old and already having to go through all of that. I half way wouldn't blame him if he didn't play. He's too young to keep going through all of that. You have to look towards the future as far as you body goes. I feel for the kid and I really wish it didn't have to be that way. Best of wishes to him for whatever he does decide.

• 3 weeks later...