South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

South Fulton has filled it's coaching vacancies with the hiring of former Dresden head coach Eric Knott.....Knott resigned the Dresden post citing health concerns....Knott took over the Lion post after leaving Obion Central's coaching staff before even coaching in a game before last season started...Knott will be the Red Devil's offensive coordinator on new head coach Kelly Spivey's staff..He will also handle the offensive and defensive lines....The other coaches are Chuck Seratt(will work with Knott on the O & D Lines) and Brent Wilson(running backs and defensive backs)...Keith Frazier will coach ends and middle linebackers.....

Looks to me that South Fulton is getting serious again about football.....

The Devils will start spring practice on Feb 19 and go until March 7....They will have a Red-White scrimmage instead of going up against another team....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

south fulton should of got serious along time ago....duh!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> What are you??....5???? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Duh.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Coach Knott is a great person and a great coach. It really hurt when he left OCCHS. He has an outstanding work ethic and is South Fulton's gain!

South Fulton has filled it's coaching vacancies with the hiring of former Dresden head coach Eric Knott.....Knott resigned the Dresden post citing health concerns....Knott took over the Lion post after leaving Obion Central's coaching staff before even coaching in a game before last season started...Knott will be the Red Devil's offensive coordinator on new head coach Kelly Spivey's staff..He will also handle the offensive and defensive lines....The other coaches are Chuck Seratt(will work with Knott on the O & D Lines) and Brent Wilson(running backs and defensive backs)...Keith Frazier will coach ends and middle linebackers.....

Looks to me that South Fulton is getting serious again about football.....

The Devils will start spring practice on Feb 19 and go until March 7....They will have a Red-White scrimmage instead of going up against another team....

• 1 month later...

Anyone got any updates on how SF 's spring practice has went?

Word from the grapevine say it has gone pretty good. A few bumps but who doesn't have those. The key thing the players are going to have to do is learn how to win, practice, and work hard. Coach Spivey can show them how to do all of this. The Red and White game is Friday night at 7 o'clock. I know weather is supposed to be bad, but come out and support the Devils. I have heard though that the players have made tremendous strides. I have also heard that numbers are up to around the mid 30's.

Did South Fulton's QB transfer to Covington? What type of player is he? Will he have an impact at his new school?

The game got snowed out so it will be this coming Friday. March 14th. Yes hunter did move to Covington. He is a good leader. He will lead on and off the field. He is a great all around kid. Never gives attitude and will work harder or just as hard as anyone on the team. He just makes stupid throws sometimes. Most young players do though. I wish the best for him at Covington.