Camden vs. Trenton

sportzcrazy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Purple and Lake Co..Trenton has a lot of speed..Lake Co was just too young to contain their speed..Harper wasn't really impressive throwing the ball on target the other night..but didn't have to..He did have one ball for about 45 yards in the end zone for a touchdown..I saw him against Dyer Co last year and he was impressive running and passing..Against Lake Co..may have just had one of those night that he was over throwing or the ball sailing..He is a great athlete..Now about your game..I'm expecting Camden to have more team speed and stronger linemen than Lake Co.because Lake Co lost just way too many athletes from last years team...I would love to see this game..I believe it's going to be a close game..Neither team had better have many turnovers..at least the kind that leads to quick,easy touchdowns..I'm with the other guys..don't see Trenton scoring the points they did against us..Maybe 27-21..Either way!

I agree with Purple and Lake Co..Trenton has a lot of speed..Lake Co was just too young to contain their speed..Harper wasn't really impressive throwing the ball on target the other night..but didn't have to..He did have one ball for about 45 yards in the end zone for a touchdown..I saw him against Dyer Co last year and he was impressive running and passing..Against Lake Co..may have just had one of those night that he was over throwing or the ball sailing..He is a great athlete..Now about your game..I'm expecting Camden to have more team speed and stronger linemen than Lake Co.because Lake Co lost just way too many athletes from last years team...I would love to see this game..I believe it's going to be a close game..Neither team had better have many turnovers..at least the kind that leads to quick,easy touchdowns..I'm with the other guys..don't see Trenton scoring the points they did against us..Maybe 27-21..Either way!

Camden has a lot of team speed and a pretty decent sized (although slightly banged up) line... Don't know Trenton well enough to make a prediction...but should be a good first test for the Lions. Can't wait for Friday...