Class A-AA Boys

ptguard12

Anderson County boys won region 2AA scoring a 305....Greg Kitts from AC won the individual with a 70....

District 14 A/AA Tournament

Teams Advancing To The Region 7 A/AA Tournament

1. Westview (332)

2. Gibson County (336)

3. Dyer County (340)

Top Individual Finishes

1. David Messer, Milan (73)*

2. Kyle Long, Humboldt (76)*

3. Wes Newbill, Dyersburg (77)*

4. Adam Clark, Dyer County (77)

5. Jordan Hayes, Westview (78)

6. Wes Dyer, Bradford (79)*

7. Jake Bateman, Trenton Peabody (80)*

*Denotes Individuals Advancing To The Region 7 A/AA Tournament

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i won't get on my soap box over the whole "private" school thing here but i'm pulling for Dekalb Co. to win the state. Wouldn't it be great to have a "county" school win it instead of all the privates winning it with kids from all over the state on their team?

are you kidding me? i dont believe there is any team in A-AA, even if they are private, that recruits kids from all over the state. the only teams that CAN recruit are in a whole different division called division 2 (baylor, brentwood academy). all of the teams that are in A-AA are legit and don't recruit...

are you kidding me? i dont believe there is any team in A-AA, even if they are private, that recruits kids from all over the state. the only teams that CAN recruit are in a whole different division called division 2 (baylor, brentwood academy). all of the teams that are in A-AA are legit and don't recruit...

You must be living in fairytale land! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i am a jackson county golfer and i have personally played against dekalb this year, they are an outstanding team. i would bet anything that if dekalb does not win state then they will definetly place top 3

Good call. After Day 1, DeKalb is in 3rd.

Day 1 Team Results

1. University School of Jackson - 296

2. David Lipscomb - 300

3. DeKalb County - 309

4. Rutledge - 313

5. Chattanooga Christian - 321

6. Giles County - 325

7. Anderson County - 331

8. McNairy Central - 335

Well i won't get on my soap box over the whole "private" school thing here but i'm pulling for Dekalb Co. to win the state. Wouldn't it be great to have a "county" school win it instead of all the privates winning it with kids from all over the state on their team?

You are correct, IT would indeed be Great. some still think no teams what ever the sport Do Not Recruit. thats ABSURD. All privates recruit as DO the Public schools that are still being allowd to play as a public school tho they IN TRUTH Are NOT. I will be so happy to see TSSAA finally enforce these schools ( AND TSSAA KNOWS WHO THEY ARE) to play LEGALLLY in the Divisions they actually belong. Publics dont win very many championships in any sport in Tennessee. SADLY UNFAIR to Public schools BUT TRUE.