waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

Christmas may come early but it will go away a lot quicker. No way that Lewis County will be able to play with Goodpasture or CPA in the second round of the playoffs. Just like always either 10-0 or 9-1 regular season, barely win in the first round and get blown away in the second round. Not being Panther hater just the facts on what happens every year.

I tend to agree, but I think they would have a reasonable chance against CPA, Goodpasture not so much. I see them being 11-0 before a matchup with CPA in the 2nd round.

You sure are hopped up over a win against a 1A opponent. You're also a jerk. WC comes to LC and gives them a good whipping if they play with their heads on. LC is good but WC comes out with a win because LC is overconfident. And really they don't hit hard. If they did someone from MP would be hurt.

Wayne Co don't take any crap off these guys. If you hit their linebackers you will come out with a win.

Wishful thinking on your part. It's possible, but I say Lewis Co. wins handily.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County beat the 4 seed out of that region last year 8-7 in the playoffs. I don't think they hang with Goodpasture or CPA. CPA might be as good as Goodpasture this year. DCA and Ezell Harding aren't far behind.

Lewis County was a 2 seed last year so that means Fairview was a 3 seed, does not really matter,

but only one team could hang with goodpasture and they are state champions!

Nobody worshipped anybody else. It is called respect between the schools that all have class coaches. Something I personally think LC lacks. As far as Marco who, 120+ yards 2 TDs and 100 yards passing with 1 TD against your awesome defense. Thats against a school that is a classification higher than thier own. Again somethin that LC is afraid to do. Good luck Wayne Co. win or lose you have made yourself better by playing up to competition instead of playing atthe same level or lower.

LOL, so you say Coach Sharp is a classless coach?

You have the right to that opinion, and you have the right to ask any coach who has ever played against Coach Sharp, if he has any class. You might hear some different opinions than the ones in Mt. Pleasant right now. The hard truth is that you guys all ran your mouths, and you lost. All summer we had to read about the whipping Marco and the Tigers were going to put on us. 40 points and over 500 yards total offense later.... you are still running off at the mouth and making yourself look even more like a sore loser.

ALso you say that Marco Had SO many yards...

Listen, Marco is spectacular. He is a gifted athlete. But he wasn't even the best player on the field that night. Greve and Crowell out rushed him and he got extremely lucky on the pass play. Greve had 168 yards on about 12 carries and Crowell had 135 on about 8. How about we give credit to what happend during the game and not what we think should have happend.

And we are Afraind of Playing above our level?

Lewis County does try to find higher schools to play, but, we also like the gate Waynesboro brings in, and I am sure you liked the one you got last Friday.

Also I have heard that some higher classified teams do not want to play us because of the embarassment it would bring if they were to lose. We play Lexington every year in scrimmages and we have kicked their tail the past couple of years, and trust me , they don't like it.

Now, with that think of what Goodpasture did to Ravenwood. How embarassed is their coach right now? Some coaches just refuse to play us,and I don't blame them. ALSO, I believe you guys asked for the series to rekindle, so no more " go pick on someone your own size" comments anymore. stink it up and shut up

In conclusion, this is a thread about Waynesboro and Lewis County, we are moving on. I suggest you do the same.

Also, I like the competitive nature the 6-1A region has with everyone else.

Good Luck against Fairview, they run the Veer.

LOL, so you say Coach Sharp is a classless coach?

You have the right to that opinion, and you have the right to ask any coach who has ever played against Coach Sharp, if he has any class. You might hear some different opinions than the ones in Mt. Pleasant right now. The hard truth is that you guys all ran your mouths, and you lost. All summer we had to read about the whipping Marco and the Tigers were going to put on us. 40 points and over 500 yards total offense later.... you are still running off at the mouth and making yourself look even more like a sore loser.

ALso you say that Marco Had SO many yards...

Listen, Marco is spectacular. He is a gifted athlete. But he wasn't even the best player on the field that night. Greve and Crowell out rushed him and he got extremely lucky on the pass play. Greve had 168 yards on about 12 carries and Crowell had 135 on about 8. How about we give credit to what happend during the game and not what we think should have happend.

And we are Afraind of Playing above our level?

Lewis County does try to find higher schools to play, but, we also like the gate Waynesboro brings in, and I am sure you liked the one you got last Friday.

Also I have heard that some higher classified teams do not want to play us because of the embarassment it would bring if they were to lose. We play Lexington every year in scrimmages and we have kicked their tail the past couple of years, and trust me , they don't like it.

Now, with that think of what Goodpasture did to Ravenwood. How embarassed is their coach right now? Some coaches just refuse to play us,and I don't blame them. ALSO, I believe you guys asked for the series to rekindle, so no more " go pick on someone your own size" comments anymore. stink it up and shut up

In conclusion, this is a thread about Waynesboro and Lewis County, we are moving on. I suggest you do the same.

Also, I like the competitive nature the 6-1A region has with everyone else.

Good Luck against Fairview, they run the Veer.

Can I get an amen from the congregation???????

You sure are hopped up over a win against a 1A opponent. You're also a jerk. WC comes to LC and gives them a good whipping if they play with their heads on. LC is good but WC comes out with a win because LC is overconfident. And really they don't hit hard. If they did someone from MP would be hurt.

Wayne Co don't take any crap off these guys. If you hit their linebackers you will come out with a win.

Well,thanks for the heads up,ill be sure to tell my boys they can hit this week,they thought theyd hurt sum1 last week dude,theres only one problem here,our LBs dont "get" hit, they themselves lay the lick!so go ahead and bring your tackles and gaurds off on them,thataway we can knock their heads off BEFORE we take off your backs head!!!Not a chance Wayne Co. comes out with a win.The only reason your sayin this is because you cant get over that your little kittens got smashed by the real "LCHS PANTHERS"