CASCADE vs. MOORE COUNTY

Pick the Winner  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

Final score tonight was Cascade 28 and Moore County 0. Before everyone starts jumping to conclusions about Moore County being overated, they are not. Defensively they are TOUGH. Offensively, they aren't there yet, but give them time. I was wrong about them after the Eagleville game. There is plenty of talent there and as I said very solid coaching. I stand behind the statement that this is going to be a team you don't want on your schedule around week 9 or 10.. Great job MC and I think you going to create some havoc over in region 6 this season.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score tonight was Cascade 28 and Moore County 0. Before everyone starts jumping to conclusions about Moore County being overated, they are not. Defensively they are TOUGH. Offensively, they aren't there yet, but give them time. I was wrong about them after the Eagleville game. There is plenty of talent there and as I said very solid coaching. I stand behind the statement that this is going to be a team you don't want on your schedule around week 9 or 10.. Great job MC and I think you going to create some havoc over in region 6 this season.

Thanks for the kind words 11. Congratulations Cascade. I had heard that Cascade was going to be strong this year and they proved it tonight. Good luck this year.