CASCADE vs. MOORE COUNTY

Pick the Winner  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

I prefere being underdogs, when Tennessee feels like they have something to prove they play alot better than when they are expected to lose.

I'll agree with that. One of the seasons when expectations were lowest for their team happens to be the last time I was at every home game and a couple of away games. We had loss our schools greatest all time QB the year before and there was no reason to suspect things would be good. 13 games later, we were in the National Championship against FSU and we all know how that turned out.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final full practice today with a walk thru tommorrow........Getting excited! I was at Moore County last Saturday and was surprised at the amount of empty seats in the home stands. Does Moore County usually bring a lot of folks for their away games? I'm expecting a large crowd in Wartrace Friday night. The Horse Show may hurt attendance slightly for this game, but we'll most likely have the stands filled anyway.

I agree. Havent seen Moore County play but i know Cascade is good and should be able to move the ball against really anybody they play against. ill say Cascade 31-6 in this one.

Forrest seems to be flying under the radar this season. Heard ya'll posted a big number the other night. Was the team you played any good or is Forrest going to run through this region easily? The "Voice" is laying low. The "Greenman" is in temporary retirement. Logger doesn't say much this year either. Moto is the only one left to pick at now.....

Forrest seems to be flying under the radar this season. Heard ya'll posted a big number the other night. Was the team you played any good or is Forrest going to run through this region easily? The "Voice" is laying low. The "Greenman" is in temporary retirement. Logger doesn't say much this year either. Moto is the only one left to pick at now.....

Glad to be of service...

Having the honor to play in this one for four years. Moore County will bring a lot of fans to the game. They travel will, especially for an old rivalry like this one. Moore Co. had our number for all four years i played, but we made it intresting my last two year. ( Arrival of Coach Parker my last two years) This game means alot to both teams! Ask anyone who played in it they will tell you. I hope with the addition of the new teams in Region 5-1A, and only one non-region game on the schedule Cascade and Moore County have agreed on a long term contract. Would hate to see this one go!

Good Luck Champs!

I was actually a little surprised at the turn out for half a game on Saturday, especially on the Eagleville side. I thought it would be empty lol. But the last time I remember a high school football game played on a Satuurday due to being postponed from Friday, I lived in Kansas. High School football is much bigger here in Tennessee then it is in Kansas, which is bigger on Basketball and Baseball then Tennessee.

Cascade11 if you need an Eagleville contact ill be happy to do so, send me an email if you like!

I was actually a little surprised at the turn out for half a game on Saturday, especially on the Eagleville side. I thought it would be empty lol. But the last time I remember a high school football game played on a Satuurday due to being postponed from Friday, I lived in Kansas. High School football is much bigger here in Tennessee then it is in Kansas, which is bigger on Basketball and Baseball then Tennessee.

Cascade11 if you need an Eagleville contact ill be happy to do so, send me an email if you like!

Sounds good, Pred. You'll have to give me an address, I don't think the PM system will work on coacht unless your Plus member.