CASCADE vs. MOORE COUNTY

Pick the Winner  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good old fashioned, smash mouthed, defensive battle. I say Cascade takes it 17-7. Moore County could contend for that 4th spot in region 6.

You may be right, Pred, but I think the only way we will be held under 20 points is if we have a ton of turnovers. Anything can happen the first game, but I think the boys will be ready!

I find it interesting that many publications had us winning region 5 and no one has Moore County finishing higher than 4th in region 6. Yet the vote is even at this point because Moore County beat the team forecast to finish 5th in our region by one touchdown at home. I'm really shocked at the amount of respect being shown for the Champions with this vote. We'll see if this is a serious case of Homer picks, disrespect of Cascade, or if a lot of people know something about Moore County that I didn't see by watching their game last weekend.

I find it interesting that many publications had us winning region 5 and no one has Moore County finishing higher than 4th in region 6. Yet the vote is even at this point because Moore County beat the team forecast to finish 5th in our region by one touchdown at home. I'm really shocked at the amount of respect being shown for the Champions with this vote. We'll see if this is a serious case of Homer picks, disrespect of Cascade, or if a lot of people know something about Moore County that I didn't see by watching their game last weekend.

I would doubt Eagleville would make the top 4 in region 5 unless they improve greatly, which they may with 3 transfers from Riverdale. I don't want to make a prediction but I think Cascade will come out on top.